Euan Aitken

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Fantastic player IMO and some who would slot into our team beautifully

For mine considering the quality of players currently off contract, the fact he is off contract 2017 and the fact the Dragons are a mess I would be looking to do a Walker/Taupau and sign him for 18 and then agitate for an early release

I haven't seen much of him, but from what I have seen he is quick & elusive in attack. What is his defence like??

Hayne was good today, but Solomone Kata stood out for me. Sign him as well if possible. We could do with a couple of good centres next year!

I'm not sold. A mate who is a dragons fan said he is strong but not quick. Undersized and never passes the ball to his outside man.

He's one of the Dragons top three players, can't see him getting a release.
But, yes for me

So far a No from me as he has not met the mandatory requirement in the first 10 posts being a youtube highlights clip and a FARTT

I'm not sold. A mate who is a dragons fan said he is strong but not quick. Undersized and never passes the ball to his outside man.
That's what I've seen. He is a ball hog and he has average pace...not slow but I've seen him get run down a fair bit

I agree 100 % - he's small, cant or wont pass. He's a tryer & wholehearted but lacks class. We have better centres already.

Aim higher or stick with hat we got.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8