• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bennyeagle

Reserve Grader
Well those calls where diabolical ! Tafuas try was a double movement and Kieran touched that ball, wintersteins try came off a rake, so theoretically the score should have finished 12-6, if I was a cowboys fan I'd be fuming, but I'm not I'm an eagles fan and I'm loving it ! Payback for all the crap calls we've received through the year !

Still bad form by the refs !!

I'm no expert at these calls but they weren't tries, but also in saying that I wasn't on the field, who knows, all I know is that if the calls were against us we would be rioting !!

If anyone thinks they were tries ask yourself would you be happy if the Storm get those calls next week against us.

Both tries a disgrace.

Taufuas was clear cut

Ball on ground, ball rolls over and the point hits the line, try

He didn't promote the ball at all

George had momentum, but grounded it on the line first time anyway. Benefit of the doubt was fair.

Thurstons hand and kierans hand both moved the same direction the ball went when ya slow mo it. I don't reckon its as bad a call as they said.

If you disect both calls did Jorge lose the ball - NO
Did he do a double movement - NO
Did momentum take him over the line YES
Did the ball stay in his control as he got it down YES
TRY

The Oldfield try
Thurstons hand was in front of Foran's hand and thats where the ball was. It wasn't conclusive that Foran knocked it therefore Benefit of the doubt
TRY
End of story we won we were the better team so every Manly hater can go suck ****.

Taufua definitely had the momentum, fair call. The last pass from Thurston for the Winterstein try was forward IMO.

The best team won

mickqld said:
If you disect both calls did Jorge lose the ball - NO
Did he do a double movement - NO
Did momentum take him over the line YES
Did the ball stay in his control as he got it down YES
TRY

The Oldfield try
Thurstons hand was in front of Foran's hand and thats where the ball was. It wasn't conclusive that Foran knocked it therefore Benefit of the doubt
TRY
End of story we won we were the better team so every Manly hater can go suck s**t.

Yes.

Taking Manly bias out of it

I honestly think Taufua's try was the correct call. BOTD every time.

The second one........well i honestly cant see how Foran didn't knock it on.

No try imo

Taufas was a fair benefit of the doubt. Forans knock on maybe not so much but it makes up for the cows blatant strip on our twenty? that led to cowboys try. It all evens out in the end, the better team won! :)

1st few views I thought knock on for sure. But after going back and having more looks in slow mo, both players hands move the same direction the ball goes, the weasel's hand is between Koreans hand and the ball....... Can't tell exactly who hit it.........benefit of the doubt.

Harragon to come out for the 1st time and say they got it wrong when its manly getting the luck.

I defy anyone to watch the replay and find evidence that Foran touched it. At the very least there was massive doubt. Just can't wait for the torrent of sh.t thats gonna follow tomorrow. THe terrorgraph is just gonna explode with indignation...i'm totally over it.

who f....ing cares!

watched it with 2 queenslanders, one a 15 time origin player who hates Manly.Both thought cowboys were poor and Manly should have won by more.

sean1976 said:
I defy anyone to watch the replay and find evidence that Foran touched it. At the very least there was massive doubt. Just can't wait for the torrent of sh.t thats gonna follow tomorrow. THe terrorgraph is just gonna explode with indignation...i'm totally over it.

I found the evidence, watch his index finger

agree Thurstons right hand moved in a direction to hit the ball in the direction it went. taufua ended up with shoulders over the line, he is allowed to put the ball down.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6