Everything will be all good at Manly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
As a solid Seaeagles supporter of over 35 years theres 1 thing I have learned that always rings true.
This club thrives on adversity & always overcomes any crap thrown at it.
The mentallity runs through the club & across to the fans as many mates of mine have supported 1,2 hell even 5 different teams & I am yet to meet a Manly supporter who has jumped ship in even the darkest hours - its not part of the clubs culture....
As for any players who lose this culture in this time - they stand out like dogs balls & regardless of their talent - once they go down that path they are transparent & rightfully replaced
The Manly side moves on & new stars are born.
Yes theres been every player linked to the club - this sells papers
Yes theres stars in their final years - Snake, Lyon ....but waiting in the wing are the Trjobovic, Gutherson, Pearsall types ready to proudly continue tradition.
Not simply trying to do a feel good thread & I do recognise theres some decent hurdles to jump, just in my time as a Seaeagles fan have seen far largers hurdles & have not yet seen this great club crumble.
Whoever we sign
Whoever stays
Manly will continue to be 1 of the great clubs today & in the future
Keep the faith Silvertails, enjoy the banter & opposition fans & media bashings - its because they envy the club.
If this stops theres no doubt they no longer fear us & this will be a sad day.

I'm with u mate spot on. My mum passed away 9 years ago and she would never ring me Monday morning if the boys got done as I would be down..but she would ring Tuesday and cheer me up and say it's only 1 game brad they will bounce back. God my mum was great . And they bounced back and will keep doing so. I'm so happy to be born a manly warringah seaeagle.

After a decade of dominance, Four gf's and two premiership's we need a good laugh and if you take a step back and look at it this year is just a good ole laugh in terms of coaching, signings, betrayal, ownership and Greek leaks.
As a club we haven't stopped for breath in over 10 years. So just chill and take it all in and get ready for the next run. To all the people who hassle you about Manly crashing just look them in the eye and say "Do you really think Manly will be down for long? Because we never have been."

Possibly just coincidental but I'm starting to feel as though the club is at last listening to the supporters. They've swallowed their pride and actually prioritised DCE over Foran and the coaching issue has gone deathly quiet. I only mention this because I've been guilty of giving the club a bit of stick lately and think it's only fair to balance out any observations.

After a decade of dominance, Four gf's and two premiership's we need a good laugh and if you take a step back and look at it this year is just a good ole laugh in terms of coaching, signings, betrayal, ownership and Greek leaks.
As a club we haven't stopped for breath in over 10 years. So just chill and take it all in and get ready for the next run. To all the people who hassle you about Manly crashing just look them in the eye and say "Do you really think Manly will be down for long? Because we never have been."

Four grand-finals and winning two of them.

By rights we should have won against Easts but Shayne the Rooster Hayne duded us there.

And Melbourne were the best team money could buy in 2007. So by rights we should have won all four appearances.

The one thing I hate this year is not being on the bottom of the ladder but I feel that other fans are feeling sorry for us a bit more. I hate that.

We are Manly we should be hated it is our culture.

As a solid Seaeagles supporter of over 35 years theres 1 thing I have learned that always rings true.
This club thrives on adversity & always overcomes any crap thrown at it.
The mentallity runs through the club & across to the fans as many mates of mine have supported 1,2 hell even 5 different teams & I am yet to meet a Manly supporter who has jumped ship in even the darkest hours - its not part of the clubs culture....
As for any players who lose this culture in this time - they stand out like dogs balls & regardless of their talent - once they go down that path they are transparent & rightfully replaced
The Manly side moves on & new stars are born.
Yes theres been every player linked to the club - this sells papers
Yes theres stars in their final years - Snake, Lyon ....but waiting in the wing are the Trjobovic, Gutherson, Pearsall types ready to proudly continue tradition.
Not simply trying to do a feel good thread & I do recognise theres some decent hurdles to jump, just in my time as a Seaeagles fan have seen far largers hurdles & have not yet seen this great club crumble.
Whoever we sign
Whoever stays
Manly will continue to be 1 of the great clubs today & in the future
Keep the faith Silvertails, enjoy the banter & opposition fans & media bashings - its because they envy the club.
If this stops theres no doubt they no longer fear us & this will be a sad day.
Great Post!!!
We ALWAYS have young up and comers identified, and they prosper under a good culture and born to win attitude.

Thats right Maxta it rings so true we have been down before but never out ,no Spoon is testament to that

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6