Ex-Coach to get a haircut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Phantar said:
Let's just say I know someone very close (in a business sense and as a friend) to the former coach. My source is impeccable.

Obviously Hasler will have his own slant on what went wrong and who might be to blame. But as related to me - the big issue wasn't with Perry/Reilly. They were with the guy he did all the negotiating with.

You can draw you're own conclusions.
I guess we will finally find out the truth when Zorba releases his kiss and tell memoirs my feathered friend :D

So in a very public messy divorce the one area which has not been mentioned is the truth?

It's still all hearsay unless it can be proven as fact.

Agree and I doubt we'll ever know the full story because egos/agendas/club politics will get in the way of a full disclosure.

But I still think most of the reporting has been skewed to support:

1. Hasler's agenda,
2. Penn's and/or the Club's agenda; and you could throw in the Bulldogs agenda.

Regardless of who it is, great initiative to donate that money to Camp Quality. Having a relative who is being supported by Camp Quality it is definitely great to see that people are still donating to CQ, a great organisation.

Des had the powers of Sampson when coaching us. But we all know what happened when Samson cut his hair!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2