Ex-Manly players are Meanies!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c_eagle

Reserve Grader
Manly is the bestest team ever, how could they be sooo slack?!?! Just because they were playing football before television and newspapers doesn't mean they have to hog the spotlight now by making up fibs. I should dob.

Jason King is really good, you guys just don't know it yet, he's got heaps and heaps of potential he was just a bit tired and injured. How would you like it if you had to study and play football at the same time?!?! It would be really hard. Footy bag's are heavy enough without having to carry 500 page thick Law textbooks. You wouldn't like it at all. His 2 hit ups were really good, even though he lost the ball in one, I can tell it was going to be really good.

I think Des should convince Scott Donald to stay at Manly, if he bulked up a little he could be used as another forward, possibly a prop, because Adam Luchetti will be the winger for next year. Can you imagine a prop with as much skill, speed and heart as Donald. Omg, we'd win the super bowl easily.

I also think the mean things that people say hurt our player's feelings, that's why Monaghan was upset behind the goal line, he was thinking about all the really slack stuff you guys have said about him. I don't think I'd be able to talk to anyone if I was made fun of like that.

Lets not forget, Cronulla are a really good team, I think they won the AMCO cup or something 20 years ago. How are we supposed to compete with that?

I still think if our players can recover from being hurt (very hurt after reading everyone's comments,) we'll win the competition easily, we just need everyone to say happy things all the time. GO TEAM.

now tell me, that was actually a serious post on MSE wasnt it!!!!!!!

it sounds like that Judge Jules chick!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4