Ex players team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I was trying to build a team from the players who have left in the last two years ( off season fun). Still need to fill in a couple of positions.

1 Gutho
2 Chayse
3 Chee Kam
5 Wolfman
6 Foz
7 JLJ
8 Mason
10 Sao
11 Horro
12 Whatnow
13 Gift

14 Hasson
15 Harrison
16 King
17 Fa'aoso

Last edited:
Is Hodges still about for 2016, really thought they might have shafted him given the Hooker stocks we have.
I don't think he has signed elsewhere yet, maybe they had planned to have him in nsw cup when they tried to shift Matt B

Also left Lui out.

May as well put ballin in there .

I'd be surprised if he accepted 2 years in NSW Cup after the stellar career he's had, I'd suggest he doesn't want to go to the ESL as he has a good business outside of footy, may well hang up his boots when he sees the writing on the wall.

And love him as we do, compare him to Parcell, just no comparison really.

I'd be surprised if he accepted 2 years in NSW Cup after the stellar career he's had, I'd suggest he doesn't want to go to the ESL as he has a good business outside of footy, may well hang up his boots when he sees the writing on the wall.

Yes mate ballin has been a legend but watching parcell yesterday was a breath of fresh air . Jeez he is going to add spark but it's the defence of matt that will be missed .

I wanted to make a post like this a while back. But including players still playin nrl or superleague. It was a full team just about. We really paid for our succsuss over the years losing alot of good players. Melbourne also lost alot but the roosters..... just kept gettin stronger.

I had to draw a line somewhere, so basically it's a team of rejects in around the 2015 team.
If we went back to 2011 it would be completely different.

Is Willame re- signed for 16?

Correct one is a two time premiership player and the other has played 6 games (not saying he will not be great but the kid is coming in under a heap of expectation filled by the club and supporters....and he is still very much a rookie )

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4