Ex Storm Boss Brian Waldron finally apologises for Cap Rorts

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
Former Melbourne Storm CEO Brian Waldron has issued an apology to all those hurt by the salary cap scandal which saw the club heavily sanctioned in 2010.

see the full story here at new independent online news service :

http://thenewdaily.com.au/sport/2014/04/29/brian-waldron-clubs-fail-others-succeed/

This was the mantra on his PC:
"There are no apologies in the pursuit of victory. In a tough caper like our’s, hard, far-reaching decisions have to be made that affect egos, income and careers." :mad::mad::mad:

He is a bloody disgrace. The Scum should give their 2007 rings back to the NRL so that they can be distributed to their rightful owners.
The 2007 Sea Eagles GF squad.

In other words, if you can't win fairly, break the rules to win. After all, it's better to win than to know you have competed with honour.

The Melbourne Scum.........how the hell do they have fans ?

Unfortunately it's a year or so too late, or he probably would have landed the Bulldogs CEO gig. He would have fit in really well there.

Waldron and the News Limited drizzle have no shame about what they did to the game.

This guy escaped any direct sanction and the fine that Gallop gave them was written off like a tax debt by News.

Two clubs were denied premierships and 2 other clubs were denied a a chance at a grand final cause of the rorting.

The irony of Gallop ex News being forced to fine them was fitting.

All in the name of growing the game in Melbourne. Wow what a price to pay

I'm happy to put the sanctions against the Storm as one of the great NRL actions and successes in the history of the game. The outstanding issue remains the missing sanctions against the coach and the players obviously in the know and in the trough. Not too much to ask surely!

Whilst 2007 rankled me terribly, 2009 I felt the winner of us v the scum would win the comp. We really could have gone back to back there, and just had a terrible game in that semi final.

We started terribly with 2 wins from 8 games, and somehow had an amazing run to finish 5th. I felt we could have gone back to back. Not only were we denied that, but Steve Menzies was denied an opportunity to be in the team that year, something the scum didn't have to deal with. So basically Waldron and the rest of the scum, go and get .......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8