Exclusive: New Signing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Hey all,

Long time supporter and forum follower here, thought it was about time I signed up. Used to post a bit on the MWSE.com forum back in the day about 5+ years ago.

Just thought Id say hello to everyone here, Looking forward to joining into the discussions and threads about the mighty sea eagles!!!

Cheers!

strone33 said:
Hey all,

Long time supporter and forum follower here, thought it was about time I signed up. Used to post a bit on the MWSE.com forum back in the day about 5+ years ago.

Just thought Id say hello to everyone here, Looking forward to joining into the discussions and threads about the mighty sea eagles!!!

Cheers!

_c727936_image_0.jpg

It will only be a matter of days before the DT has an article about you in talks to jump ship to The Kennel.

torana355 said:
Welcome. How do you think we will go against the Panthers on Monday?

Cheers, I think we will have a much needed and decent win on Monday!. I like that Tooves has given Tafula (spelling?) the wing spot over oldfield, Lyon is back and we are on home soil, I'm pretty dam confident!

Yabba Dabba Doo Its Fred Flinstrone welcome to the forum.

All we need now is Barney Trouble - Hmm we already have them in Mr Invisible, Rambo Fan, Chuck and all the other nutters that try to stir up trouble.

Welcome and I hope you find some sparkling and witty conversation here but, as we all know, you can't get blood from a strone!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6