Excruciating

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
I hate waiting for the game.  I reckon it is a worse feeling to lose the week before the Grand Final than in the GF.  I hope we're up by 24 at halftime - like that FNF game against the Guppies.  Otherwise my nerves will be shot.

I know. I am very nervous also.

I'm am gonna cop it at work. It could be Steve Menzies last game and for it not to be in a grand final (even better a winning one) will absolutely kill me and also I have tix, flights and accommodation booked for the GF. Praying we win tonight.

I will be a very devastated soul if we don't.

Come on boys. Beaver deserves nothing more than a premiership ring to take away with him.

Warriorstowin13plus link said:
Bet you feel worse after the game!!  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
  I wonder if you will be bold enough to show up after the game if your unthinkable happens?

I feel the same way Mata, a nice stress free boring game would do me just fine.
Everyone seems to think we'll **** it in, one of the guys at work rang in to cancel his shift on GF day, we still need to put the Warriors away!

Nutzcraw link said:
I know. I am very nervous also.

I'm am gonna cop it at work. It could be Steve Menzies last game and for it not to be in a grand final (even better a winning one) will absolutely kill me and also I have tix, flights and accommodation booked for the GF. Praying we win tonight.

Damn you Nutz.
Enjoy the whole weekend.

I will be a very devastated soul if we don't.

Come on boys. Beaver deserves nothing more than a premiership ring to take away with him.

Nutzcraw link said:
Yeah baby.

This is our time.

I certainly hope so. We'll just have to see if the Storm pull out anymore of their dirty tricks like they did last year & I believe that they have their 18th man (Archer) out on the field next week as well. I wish it was Hayne instead.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=Nutzcraw link=topic=178553.msg198642#msg198642 date=1222517795]

Yeah baby.

This is our time.

I certainly hope so. We'll just have to see if the Storm pull out anymore of their dirty tricks like they did last year & I believe that they have their 18th man (Archer) out on the field next week as well. I wish it was Hayne instead.
[/quote]

Yeah that's one of my big concens, i think with archer we win by about 10, with hayne we win by 18+

"This is our time"..........Yep.............i very much  think it is.

Cant join you this year but next year will do whatever to join you all. Make sure Nutz is photod with Mata + beers, this year.....i want before and after photos for next year.

Great game tonight. composure and maturity on tap. Very proud of all the boys.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6