Eyes wide shut

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Prince Frederic von Anhalt glues eyes

Thursday, December 23, 2010 » 03:56pm

http://bigpondnews.com/articles/Entertainment/2010/12/23/Prince_Frederic_von_Anhalt_glues_eyes_555701.html

Zsa Zsa Gabor's husband has accidently glued his eye shut.

Prince Frederic von Anhalt, who has been married to the Hungarian-born actress for 24 years, had to receive emergency medical treatment at a Beverly Hills clinic after mistaking nail glue for eye drops and must now wear a patch for two weeks.

The couple's publicist John Blanchette said: 'It was dark and he grabbed his wife's nail glue instead of eye drops.'

Prince Frederic added: 'It was stupid. She doesn't use it anymore.'

This is not the first time the 66-year-old German socialite - who is 93-year-old Zsa Zsa's ninth husband - has been hospitalised with a bizarre injury in recent months.

In October, he needed medical assistance after accidentally swallowing a bee, which stung the inside of his throat.

Zsa Zsa has been plagued with ill health this year after falling out of bed and undergoing a hip replacement operation in July.

At one point, a priest was called in to read the star her last rites.

Prince Frederick has previously revealed he wants his wife's body to be plastinated and put on show when she dies so her beauty will last forever.

He said: 'My wife has always dreamt that her beauty would be immortal. I would like to show the plastinated body of Zsa Zsa Gabor in the context of a scene in one of her films.'

My question: does anyone else think it might be worth plastinating Ryan? and does anyone know what is involved in this process? Could it be harmful to the health?

Formaldehyde and lots of I would think SER8. Would most definitely be harmful to his heath but it would be funny. Please take photos so you can share. Maybe one of him riding a goat   ;D

No, it's turning the body into plastic.

If you saw that autopsy show with the German mad-doctor, you would've seen a lot of plastinated organs.

I'd want to glue my eyes shut if I was married to Zha Zha too.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6