F**k I'm really pissed off

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
F**k I'm really pissed off someone has stolen one of my 2007 home jerseys from my balcony last night. As i just hung it out to dry late yesterday afternoon. They used a bin to stand on to reach the balcony it was taken while i was watching the Chooks v Ponies match last night F**k,F**k,F**kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Ive called the police etc... theres not a lot they can do i guess what a F**king low act oh bye bye  $150.00 as that's what it cost me last year.

Cliffy Gc link said:
low c**ts

probably bears supporters

No it would be an even lower **** than that.  Probably a pizza deliverer.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
you sure the wind didnt blow it away

No B_e  it was stolen cause i saw the bin under the balcony also the pegs were near the bin on the ground. The thing that S**ts me is that i heard a noise last night i thought something had fallen off our wall unit like a pen or something. Then after the game i got up to go out on the balcony to see how dry it was that's when i found out it had been taken.

I was really shocked.

Do young kids (presumably it was a youth that did it) have nothing these days?  I'm not that old but it scares me how low the moral and ethical bar is.  Sure everyone pinches stuff and has done since forever but the things that gt stolen and the frequency... it's ridiculous. 

Mongrels!

Absolute mongrels mate. I had my place broken into in mosman a few years ago and was cleaned out of 2 laptops one I had bought only 3 weeks before hand and was still paying off.

Sorry to hear it, hopefully manly can come back and win for you at the very least

tookey link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=178391.msg196549#msg196549 date=1221256043]
low c**ts

nice try dickhead
i havent been a pizza delivery since about beavers first year in first grade u twit.
**** i dont even manage a pizza shop u goose
I actually work in traning and human resources mate nice try though
No it would be an even lower c**t than that.  Probably a pizza deliverer.
[/quote]

I have thought about this ugly situation - but the good news is that at least the scum you have around you have a whole lot of class :)

Time to head down to Brookie. Warm night and everything looks set for a super night.

Thanks for all the support you guys have shown it's much appreciated.

Dan that's F**king really bad I'm sorry to hear that mate. I'm sorry you had to go through that. I'm going to have to get insurance as Ive got Manly / sporting memorabilia worth close to thousands if not more.

Utility Player link said:
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=178391.msg196603#msg196603 date=1221296967]
I actually work in traning
Interesting Cliffy are u the male trying to be female or the female trying to be male?
[/quote]

Cliffy's nickname can then  be Bob Cunis.  Neither one thing or another. 

Cliffy Gc link said:
[quote author=tookey link=topic=178391.msg196556#msg196556 date=1221266016]
[quote author=Cliffy Gc link=topic=178391.msg196549#msg196549 date=1221256043]
low c**ts

nice try dickhead
i havent been a pizza delivery since about beavers first year in first grade u twit.
S**t i dont even manage a pizza shop u goose
I actually work in traning and human resources mate nice try though
No it would be an even lower c**t than that.  Probably a pizza deliverer.
[/quote]
[/quote]

Got the reaction I was expecting.   ;D

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4