Fa'alogo

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Fa'alogo

Meanwhile, Mark O'Meley's choice of club could have a major bearing on the future of South Sydney's David Fa'alogo - and possibly the Test prop's Bulldogs teammate Hazem El Masri.

With O'Meley expected to leave Belmore, Bulldogs officials have already approached Fa'alogo's management about him switching clubs next season.

"We'll wait for the first couple of rounds and see what's happening with Mark O'Meley," Fa'alogo's manager, Gavin Orr, said. "If he decides not to stay, there's an opportunity at the Bulldogs. They're more than interested in David."

Fa'alogo is weighing up an offer from Souths, although Orr said it was still a "fair way" from what the 26-year-old believes he is worth. Manly are also understood to be on the trail as they look to find a long-term replacement for retired back-rower Ben Kennedy.

I think this is a journo just thinking "Manly are after a top class backrower, Fa'alogo is a top class backrower.............wait Manly are after Fa'alogo"

That said i think he'd be a very good signing

Fa'alogo

If Fa'alogo played for the Bulldogs or Storm, people would be raving about him..........imo

Fa'alogo

Certainly isnt first choice, but with the uncertainty of recruitment these days, best we keep a toe in the purchase pool until we know about are other targets.

Fa'alogo

I wouldn't call Fa'alogo a 'top class backrower'. I would rate him on the same level or below Choc - perhaps slightly below because i think Choc has better fitness/workrate.

He'd be a good signing for Manly as long as he wasn't the 'blue-chip' signing (i.e. as long as he isn't paid the same amount as Kite etc and is tagged with 'the next BK' role).

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4