Fabulous Ferris!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
Dont know what u guys think, but 4 mine Ferris Buhrer has been the find of the season,and is destined for higher honours. Im so impressed with his allround game. Hes a great defender,with a great workrate,and hes really surprised me with his attacking game.Great with the ball and footwork that fred astair would be proud of. What a talent.

Totally agree mauler....
He will be in a blues jersey in the future and maybe win 'dancing with the stars' when he retires!!!

Love watchn him play... A real talent

Buhrer is really looking at home in the NRL; I think Dessie & Crusher have found a goodn' this time.  He'll be a fixture in the top grade, and possibly in the top 13 by the end of the year.

PJAYZ link said:
Buhrer is really looking at home in the NRL; I think Dessie & Crusher have found a goodn' this time.  He'll be a fixture in the top grade, and possibly in the top 13 by the end of the year.

future origin player some are saying

Really stepped up from last year.

I remembering seeing him run around and thought he was way to small..

But boy how he has proved me wrong so far

I went into this post looking for further exploits of that other Manly great, Jason Ferris.

Well cant wait to see him in the 2nd row starting on Sat night in the number 11. He's gona show that Mr Watmough is not indespensible.

Ant80 link said:
Who ever thought of this nickname it's great!!!

Best I've seen since Waltzing Matt Hilder
Certainly a better nickname for Buhrer than Der Fuehrer...however one day he may well be our fuehrer - on the field of course.

CLIT COMMANDER link said:
I went into this post looking for further exploits of that other Manly great, Jason Ferris.

Thought the same thing mate.

For that reason, I can never embrace the Buhrer nickname. No need to heap a history of failure & petty crime  on the kid so early.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7