Family Hill??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
What was going on there last night? For an area that is alchohol free there were at least four or five incidents in which security guards and cops came from all over the place to stop fracas and brouhahas. Heaps of kids running for the incidents didn't help.

Was it young kids trying to get alcohol there or fights etc.

The usual up there. I think the continual goings on in that area prove that it's not the alcohol that causes problems. It's over aggressive dads & moron teenagers that cause the most trouble in every part of the ground. The drunkies are too busy having a good time.

What the hell was Canteen Worker and Byso arguing about? By the way who one?
Canteen, you weren't knocking Byso's pictures that appear each week in the game day paper?

[quote author=mellonhead]
What the hell was Canteen Worker and Byso arguing about?
We were brawling about what a 'tool' his brother was!!!!! (I did stick up for you Mellon!!!!) :lol: :lol:

[/quote]

:dance: :dance: I'll pay that one CW.....Gold.

The first half I was watching from the Southern end and the crowd was regularly blueing on the family hill. I would also be interested to know why.

I was at the hill end the second half and didn't notice any Brouhahas.

I did have my eye out for you on Saturday night Byso, I thought your haircut would be easy to spot amongst the 'kindy kids on the Family hill but you were at the Southern Stand end when I was looking. :lol: :lol:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4