Fan Day on the Monday?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

KJEagle

[/b]When we won in 2008, it was several days before the team emerged from their 'party' apartment in Manly (not a good look with the TV crews staking it out) and held a fan day - mid week from memory.

I know the team plan to go back to the Brooky live site on Sunday evening, however how about a visit to Brooky on the Monday afternoon for the kids if they win. I know they will 'the worse for wear' however I can't imagine they will get much sleep whatever happens. I think the dragons did the same last year?

It would go a long way further towards rebuilding the clubs image and be great for the young eagle's supporters.

Anyone agree? Larissa?

GO THE EAGLES!!!!:D

KJEagle said:
When we won in 2008, it was several days before the team emerged from their 'party' apartment in Manly (not a good look with the TV crews staking it out) and held a fan day - mid week from memory.

I know the team plan to go back to the Brooky live site on Sunday evening, however how about a visit to Brooky on the Monday afternoon for the kids if they win. I know they will 'the worse for wear' however I can't imagine they will get much sleep whatever happens. I think the dragons did the same last year?

It would go a long way further towards rebuilding the clubs image and be great for the young eagle's supporters.

Anyone agree? Larissa?

GO THE EAGLES!!!!:D

I agree. long weekend and all, we could sleep the night at brookie :D

They'll be a fan party for sure. In 2008 it was on the Wednesday from memory. It'll be great for people like me who won't be heading to Brookie after the game on Sunday to see the boys.

A couple of days after like the wednesday in 2008 was good. It let the BOYS & the fans recover. That fan day in 2008 was massive so the boys needed to be recovered to be there for all the screaming Fans. I cant wait hope they have it again. It was such a special day

Hi all,

Nothing planned as yet.

Will keep you posted next week should all things go to plan on Sunday.

Go Manly!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4