Fan superstitions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
anyone have superstitions?
I do - I always wear the same, now daggy, black jeans to every game
I broke that commitment on Sunday but we won anyway - thank God
but I will revert to the tried and tested for the Storm clash

bazeagle said:
My magic underpants have stood the test of time:cool:

bazeagle said:

Yeah I tend to stick to the same things when we win.

A few years ago when I dressed my young boys in their Manly T-Shirts (with undershirt) we lost every single time so I stopped putting it on them. They hang in the cupboard now & I look and remember how unlucky those shirts actually were :p

I used to have my brookie oval grass. It got flooded whilst I wqs away and died. Im back in sydney for a few weeks in october. Ill be grabbing my self some more.......any council members and sea eagles board and staff ignore the above. I would never do such a thing....there that should get them off the trail

Not sure if a superstition but I hate over confidence. I seriously sometimes think we lose games because someone says "This will be an easy win" Or if my mates are over and they say "we will score here" and they drop the ball I blame my mates lol.

I wear a maroon & white Humpty Doo pub shirt. Ive Got to be wearing the colours in some way.
It's almost like I don't enjoy Manly games,
I just want the game to be over & Manly to win,
then of course I'm cheering.

When I'm driving anywhere of distance I find Manly winning acronyms on number plates no matter how random the letter combinations are.
There are the really obvious like Manly Smash Storm to the plain silly, eg: Inglis Is Girl. Result - Manly wins. It's even worked for Grand Finals.

wedgetail eagle said:

My wife reckons I become a completely different person when Manly is playing. Some schizophrenic madman takes over when I watch a live Manly game on TV but if I watch them at the ground I'm not like that at all. I love and hate watching it all at the same time and just want them to win more than anything else. I wonder if there is a disorder named for it. Maybe it's Seaeagleitis

wedgetail eagle said:
I wear a maroon & white Humpty Doo pub shirt. Ive Got to be wearing the colours in some way.

Damn - I have the Navy/Black and white one. Didn't know there was a Maroon & White one. :mad:

[/quote]
[/quote]

I can definitely relate to that. :p

Dan said:
I used to have my brookie oval grass. It got flooded whilst I wqs away and died. Im back in sydney for a few weeks in october. Ill be grabbing my self some more.......any council members and sea eagles board and staff ignore the above. I would never do such a thing....there that should get them off the trail

Don't worry Dan, Brookvale Park is open to everyone in the community. Bring your dog, bring your frisbee................:s

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4