Fantasy League Results Up

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I have lost my undefeated record and copped a pasting from Manlybacker's team.

Results are as below:

RANDOM LEAGUE ROUND 7 - RESULTS
wazzaschampions 66 def 56 Redbacks
Matabele Eagles 66 def by 68 Fluffy
Danny 70 def 58 the seagles
Manly Sea Eagles 54 def by 60 Goldie
Lizards 58 def by 70 Rams
Visigoths 66 def 38 wardswonders
Canteen Team 64 def by 88 MB's Eagles

Finally it was about time CW's fairys took a beating

Volley - are you the Visigoths? Bring it on. MB was lucky that I changed Captains from Slater to Duck and that I forgot to replace two players who were injured in the test, costing me about 20 points!!

I was lucky I made Bowen captain rather than Bell. Actually I would have won anyway, I played a very average side, much like this week.

I was lucky I made Bowen captain rather than Bell. Actually I would have won anyway, I played a very average side, much like this week.
Them's thar fighting words my friend!!!
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :blaugh: :blaugh: :blaugh:

MB was lucky that I changed Captains from Slater to Duck and that I forgot to replace two players who were injured in the test, costing me about 20 points!!
I wasn't going to say anything but seeing you need to defend your team... :twisted:
I also swapped Slater for Duck as captain - so that is even. I left Toopi in when they had a bye (doh!). No excuses CW - you just went DOWN. :D !dance:

I did the same with my captaincy, thinking Duck would run in a host of tries

Fluffy continues his run up the ladder.

And ive got the souths of our comp next week - Matabele eagles.

My campaign is suffering as I dropped a point against the easybeats of our comp in Mata's team. The shame and indignity!!!!

MB - I was beaten fair and square, no doubts about that.

Fluffy continues his run up the ladder.

And ive got the souths of our comp next week - Matabele eagles.

Souths can manage a win or two. I'd classify that side as the Bye.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4