Farah needs to be contained

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
SEA EAGLES hooker Matt Ballin has identified his opposite Robbie Farah as the man to stop in Friday's home tussle against Wests Tigers.

Farah has been electric out of dummy half all season and will be at his scheming best under lights at Brookvale Oval.

Read More

SEA EAGLES hooker Matt Ballin has identified his opposite Robbie Farah as the man to stop in Friday's home tussle against Wests Tigers.

Farah has been electric out of dummy half all season and will
Matt+Ballin+Sea+Eagles+v+Bulldogs+iHnYjI42J-Yl1.jpg
be at his scheming best under lights at Brookvale Oval.

"He is a good player, has been for a long time," Ballin said.

"We will need to shut him down if we are to win the game.

"Most of their play goes through him, and he is playing with plenty of confidence at the moment."

Ballin also can't see a repeat of last Friday's casual showing against the understrength Bulldogs.

"It was the kick up the bum we needed," he said.

"We were coming off a couple of good wins and I guess we underestimated Canterbury a little, given they had a few players out.

"The boys know we can't just think things will happen, we need to be physical early on.

"We are doing some good stuff overall, a number of the young guys have come in and done a great job."

Tigers coach Mick Potter has named Blake Austin to play five-eighth, with boom prospect Mitchell Moses to once again play fullback following his sound NRL debut last Sunday at Leichhardt Oval.

Blues prop Aaron Woods will also back up from last night's State of Origin III versus Queensland.

Bustling Manly winger Jorge Taufua is tipped to return following an ankle complaint and interchange front rower James Hasson will be an option off the bench after sitting out last week due to concussion.

Family passes for tomorrow night start from $50 (two adults, two kids) via Ticketmaster.

A package for the final three home games, against the Tigers, Broncos and Panthers, is currently available for just $50.

Andrew Prentice
Manly Daily

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/newslocal/northern-beaches/tigers-rake-the-dangerman-at-brookie/story-fngr8iii-1226983275048

I think Matt's right.
Farah is a better player than most people give him credit for.
That said, I'm expecting the real Manly to come out on Friday night and play enterprising football. We have too much class for the Tigpies.

bones said:
Someone releasing his 'tape' tomorrow would be good. Might throw him off his game.

So he is the player in that tape. I really don't need to see that.

Farah gave us a bath in the last game and we were like a sieve through the middle. Need to tighten that up and we'll be right.

The Blues are still at the Opera House signing autographs. So hopefully he and Woods will be hung over tomorrow.

Anasta, Fulton, and Tedesco will also be absent :cool:

Who is the referees in this one? If its Klein we are done. He falls for Farah's milking dummy half game every time.

MATCH OFFICIALS - ROUND 18
GAME: SEA EAGLES V TIGERS DATE: FRIDAY 11TH JULY, 2014
VENUE: BROOKVALE OVAL NRL KICK OFF: 7.45PM [NINE]
REFEREE: Shayne Hayne VIDEO REFEREES: Steve Chiddy
ASSIST REFEREE: Alan Shortall   Luke Patten
TOUCH JUDGES: Paul Holland EVALUATOR: Bernard Sutton
  Nick Beashel MATCH DAY COACH: Bernard Sutton
STANDBY TJ: Jon Stone JERSEY COLOUR: Pink

Brissie Kid said:
Who is the referees in this one? If its Klein we are done. He falls for Farah's milking dummy half game every time.

Its Shame Hayne again.Tigers to "Dive" their way to victory.

eelcatcher said:
Its Shame Hayne again.Tigers to "Dive" their way to victory.

Oh great. Same official that couldn't see SBW's antics at the ruck despite Lyon twice pointing them out to him.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6