• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So which forward pass went further, Parra's against us or the kiwis?

Way to sum up the entire season - a massive ref blunder in the dying minutes of the final game of international league.  Oh, and Ch 9 talking up the brilliance of Benji.

Forward pass of not (and it was, in fact they both were) but Benji was pretty great. And Aus's first try was bullsh*t too.

Personally, I loved seeing the Kiwis win. Serves us right for not picking the best team.

willstyles link said:
Forward pass of not (and it was, in fact they both were) but Benji was pretty great. And Aus's first try was bullsh*t too.

Personally, I loved seeing the Kiwis win. Serves us right for not picking the best team.

Served us right for leaving out all manly personel

We (Australia - apologies to our Kiwi comrades who should be celebrating this victory) should have beaten the Kiwis by 12+. The conditions were exactly to our liking hot, Australian Ref etc.
But instead our forwards had no leadership (which would have been in place with $0.70alitre), Tuquri was ordinary and I think I found who now has the pictures of the goat Tonga he was ****ing useless

Ant80 link said:
We (Australia - apologies to our Kiwi comrades who should be celebrating this victory) should have beaten the Kiwis by 12+. The conditions were exactly to our liking hot, Australian Ref etc.
But instead our forwards had no leadership (which would have been in place with $0.70alitre), Tuquri was ordinary and I think I found who now has the pictures of the goat Tonga he was f**king useless

Slater votes for Paul Carige award?

Benji was outstanding

Slater is the biggest myth I have ever seen hyped up as 1 of the best ever in his position, when the pressure is on in big matches, he produces at least 1 simple error which costs his side big time

175151-brent-tate.jpg

Bad luck for Tate, he is one bloke I have never seen play at only half-pace. He's obviously shattered, not quite sure why the team management let that footage to air. I've seen the odd shot of players crying on-field (thinks, Folau after losing a  GF!) but seems a bit intrusive in the dressing room. I think he's a very good player who played well in this series after bigger names were unavailable.

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

Tate just found out Billy Slater has signed with North Queensland Cowboys for 2011.

Slater is a joke. He bombed a certain try last night with a too late, and ill directed pass to Morris. Then he drops a sitter of a bomb at a crucial time to heap the pressure on us. But the biggest joke in this whole scenario is how Gould, Warren, Sterling et al continue to blow sunshine up this guys nether regions. I love that the justification for him dropping the bomb was that he was going to catch and run 95m to score a try. Slater does some amazing things but his mental game isn't international level. When he has to think he comes up short, or worse when he doesn't think and plays on instinct he has some absolute shockers. I wouldn't have him in my Australian team.  

You want to know what makes for a bad night?
Sitting next to 2 storm supporter's during the game, even though I was decked out in mainly Aussie gear couldn't hide my joy when Billy stuffed up

Ray Warren's whole television career has been about blowing wind up the nether regions of certain players, coaches and let's not forget the sponsors!

The Kiwi's deserved their win last night.
Benji was brillant for the last 10mins and really killed off the australian

as for the Slater knockers out here u don;t have toworry  becasue

BRETT STEWART IS BACK AND WILL BE BACK IN THE NUMBER 1 JERSEY FOR AUSTRALIA.

Australia was never going to win after they picked tuquri on the wing for the entire series and also tonga.

slickster71 link said:
The Kiwi's deserved their win last night.
Benji was brillant for the last 10mins and really killed off the australian

as for the Slater knockers out here u don;t have toworry  becasue

BRETT STEWART IS BACK AND WILL BE BACK IN THE NUMBER 1 JERSEY FOR AUSTRALIA.

Australia was never going to win after they picked tuquri on the wing for the entire series and also tonga.

Theres no justification for either of those selections,an absolute joke just like the socalled coach SHEENS,how he got the nod infront of say Des is incomprehenceable

Glad I didn't watch that game. Can't stand watching the roos without a real player. Ah well now that this is over, so begins the long wait for the next season.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=wombatgc link=topic=185946.msg305948#msg305948 date=1289718987]
Was it Eastwood that put the cheap shot on Shillington? :-\

It certainly was. And Shillo knows all about it too. Looking forward to first Dogs/Raiders clash next year.
[/quote]

I thought it was Jeremy Smith (but maybe I'm wrong). Saw his black eye at the end and figured Shillo got him in retaliation.

Anyway, Aussies deserve the loss for bad selections. Should've had Carney & Boyd playing and not Gidley or Tiquiri, plus there were too many big heads thinking "she'll be right".

What is a farce is that it's half way through November and we are still playing Rugby League in Australia.

Tests should be one off affairs, Australia V NZ on Anzac day (one year in Oz and the other in NZ), and we should play every four years in England at the end of ours (and their) season (ie the 4 yearly "roo tours")

That's the real farce

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8