Farrar and press conference

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
For some people who haven't got fox or didn't listen to the game what was the press conference like ?

And what is the latest on Farrar's  injury ?

Any Response appreciated

Re: Farrah and press conference

Des didn't seem as dissapointed as I am, he also said Ben has a knee strain

Sprained his know wont know full extent until tomorrow. Hopefully young Hoppa will get a go if farrer is out.

I couldn't sit there through another Monday night press conference riddled with:-

"what do you think"
"you saw it, you tell me"
"we aren't playing good football"

diatribe....

Sorry mate, I'd rather post here than listen to Dessie.

Dessie said it wasnt our night and we have a big game coming up against the scum.He wasnt happy with the 32 points that were let in.Hes not panicking yet.

Haha yeah I did the same Ryan. I bailed before it started. Dessie and his mumbling of one to two word answers grinds me.

Was joking around with Galuvao about him being an NRL fullback, might be time to resurrect him in that position

Another grab bag of pathetic one line excusses for a team who just dont give a **** about the colours they wear or the emblem they play under. It really gauls me to see some of these people playing for this club with such utter contempt for what they represent.

I guess we can tell who Joe rooms with on trips. He'd give Rose a tilt at fattest arse at the club. It's a ****en monster.

George Rose, Jason King, Josh Perry & Joe Galuvao
(Just for laughs lads to lighten up - hehehehehe)

FatFaeries.jpg

sydsider link said:
Ill have the one in green and the other in black for a wild 3 some.Lmao.

Just pick one of them...and you could still have a threesome......

Ryan link said:
I couldn't sit there through another Monday night press conference riddled with:-

\"what do you think\"
\"you saw it, you tell me\"
\"we aren't playing good football\"

diatribe....

Sorry mate, I'd rather post here than listen to Dessie.

His press conferences are an embarrassment..and that's when he stays long enough to utter a word.Hey,guys,if ur a sea-eagles member,they recycle his diatribe as "des' diary"!!Nothing actually special for members,just the press conference rolled out for us!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4