• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hey guys

Trying to drop a number of kilos,let's say between 20kg and 40kg to get more heat on a cricket ball

Been doing 20 minutes or so on the treadmill 5 nights and while I'm happy my thighs don't touch nearly as much anymore dropping actual weight seems to be beyond me,I am working the arms,chest and stomach in conjuction with these efforts

Anyone got some tips? Does fat blaster actually work and is it safe?

I don't know what fat blaster is, but from what I've been told, simply drop your food intake, especially sugar and alcohol. Not easy but its largely a matter of habits.
Exercise can play a part, probably more weights rather than aerobic stuff.
But bottom line, less calories in means less weight on the body.
Others here will have some expertise no doubt and might contradict me...
Good luck!

What he said
Depends on what you read diet is anywhere from 40% to 80% influence on weight loss. For what it is worth I tend to follow a low gi diet with few processed foods (and everything in moderation)
As for fat blaster I have not heard anyone having any luck with it

Hey guys

Trying to drop a number of kilos,let's say between 20kg and 40kg to get more heat on a cricket ball

Been doing 20 minutes or so on the treadmill 5 nights and while I'm happy my thighs don't touch nearly as much anymore dropping actual weight seems to be beyond me,I am working the arms,chest and stomach in conjuction with these efforts

Hi mate, if you still need help PM me and I'll give you a hand. I've helped a number of people lose weight and happy to set up a plan for you to follow.

The keys are consistency and nutrition. Exercise plays a part for sure; however, 70% nutrition, 30% exercise. Forget Fat Blaster, and other gimmicks like that.

Cut out sugar, carbs are still needed but from the right sources and at the right times, fats are important and should play a part in any sound nutrition plan.

Hi mate, if you still need help PM me and I'll give you a hand. I've helped a number of people lose weight and happy to set up a plan for you to follow.

The keys are consistency and nutrition. Exercise plays a part for sure; however, 70% nutrition, 30% exercise. Forget Fat Blaster, and other gimmicks like that.

Cut out sugar, carbs are still needed but from the right sources and at the right times, fats are important and should play a part in any sound nutrition plan.
Thanks

I'm trying to figure out how to pm on the app

Basically my weight is stomach with minimal chest involvement,if I was sliced down the front I'd be thin lol

I go to the gym but it's really not progressing down the on the scale,maybe I'm just impatient but it's gotten to a point where I feel as if I can't fix it

Food is probably where I'm going wrong

Inconsistent breakfast and Australian style dinners,which I believe is bad however I'm probably eating wrong when I do eat anyways

Thanks

Thanks

I'm trying to figure out how to pm on the app

Basically my weight is stomach with minimal chest involvement,if I was sliced down the front I'd be thin lol

I go to the gym but it's really not progressing down the on the scale,maybe I'm just impatient but it's gotten to a point where I feel as if I can't fix it

Food is probably where I'm going wrong

Inconsistent breakfast and Australian style dinners,which I believe is bad however I'm probably eating wrong when I do eat anyways

Thanks
I've sent you a PM.

Hey guys

If you PM me your address, I've got a book for you to have a look at. Fit for Life it's called. If nothing else, it's an interesting read. It works for me. That's about all I can say.

I have no need for the book any more, but I'd like it to go to someone that could use it. Let me know, mate.

Several people at my work are doing the 5/2 diet, basically you eat limited calories on 2 days and eat normally or whatever you like the other days. It's supposed to have a number of health benefits including weight loss.
I've given it a go (not sticking religiously, but mostly) & don't feel much different but everyone keeps telling me I've lost weight, turns out I've lost more than 10 kilos over a couple months.

Alright

I must admit i kind of chickened out of this caper but I've got 3 months to slam out a decent physique or at least be on the way

I'm looking at a program known as Athlean X which gives you a meal plan to supplement the shorter more intense training scheduled

Looking online it seems legit however the body building forums don't like it but it's meant to be lean muscle/ fat burn so I'm not sure they're looking for what i want

He doesn't seem to focus on legs but to be honest i don't think legs are relevant to me, I'm what you'd describe as a beer gut only sort of deal

Normal to skinny legs smallish to toned arms but a gut that puts me at 118kg at 6"2, slightly toned man boobs from a top heavy inconsistent mess of a workout schedule, I've had gains without much effort even with one bung dominant arm

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4