Father I have sinned

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So for all the bagging of blokes for loyalty on here over the course of the year, we now have posters jumping ship ???

Kiwi Eagle said:
So for all the bagging of blokes for loyalty on here over the course of the year, we now have posters jumping ship ???

I'm not jumping ship. Rarely do I care who wins origin or test football. Manly is all I care about.

I was cheering for them too, to get beaten by a record margin.

Compare Scott to Kaserole.

Gotta admit Foz's loyalty is a great thing.
The bloke could have easily taken the origin $'s would be a walk up start for the blues year in year out but loves that black and white jersey to no end

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I'm not jumping ship. Rarely do I care who wins origin or test football. Manly is all I care about.

You did switch to the team that was nearly 1/3 Dogs lol

eagles2win said:
Gotta admit Foz's loyalty is a great thing.
The bloke could have easily taken the origin $'s would be a walk up start for the blues year in year out but loves that black and white jersey to no end

I just wish he would start producing in it, he is yet to play a good game for the kiwis

bones said:
Kiwi Eagle said:

I'm like Bones, I only care about Manly, but I will always go for the underdog in Origin and Internationals, but don't really care.

Australia for me! Just finished watching the game so a happy camper am I.

NZ getting very close though (albeit they've won a couple of big finals!)

I was going for K.Foz as an individual but the Aussie team. I agree it's not that exciting without Manly players but in test matches it's time to put club footy gripes on hold and be proud Aussies.
In 2011 I thought it was terrible journalism for certain newspapers to promote support for the NZ warriors instead of the Australian Sea Eagles.
That being said I would have found a dogs/warriors or storm/warriors GF unbearable to watch.
As an Australian rugby league supporter I want all trophies to stay here and more precisely, the premiership loot in the Manly cabinet. Let's get it back in 2013.

There was 1 minute's silence for Jason Annear and a past Player from older times which was touching.
Foz really had his head down during it, its all very sad :(

I think that Benji doesn't let Foz play his natural game.
So they have to work out more structured play for our boy to shine on the International stage.

So glad that T-rex is extinct on the Peninsular!

I'm Australian so i go for Australia.

You lot are **** blokes. I hated Foz on Saturday night. I wanted to rip that **** beard off his face.

I can't comprehend cheering for the Kiwi's because of a player, Stevo did the maths for you all..... we are Australians so you cheer for your country.

I would rather cheer for Queenslander Storm players for once rather than the Kiwi's, there is not even a question to it.

And BTW you were also cheering for 5 Doggies, that cancels out one Eagle.

I just cannot bring myself to cheer for a side that has Slater or Cronk or Smith in it.

It's not that I hate these guys but ... it's too much like cheering for Melbourne.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2