Fax I sent to The Sea Eagles today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

justgeoff

Just trying to work out why the football clubs don’t support the supporters in other cities. Thought membership n fans to a club were important. Just I emailed the club, I got no response from you, then I rang and get told to look on the Silvertail website and for the last 3 nites I have put a post in there trying to work out a location for us to watch the game. Just that the club has no set up for such a occasion . Why doesn’t the club form a place, a pub or club as a meeting point for games thru out the year and when we make a grand final we can watch it together?? Anyway just a thought…..must be a sponsor like Carlton Draught who would sponsor us at a pub for the day and the club supplies some footy gear for a raffle n get the fans in each city somewhere to gather, somewhere to cheer n maybe win a raffle prize and any money raised goes to the charitys that the Sea Eagles support as a club??? Anyway I like to thank Noel Cleal for signing my football jumper recently with the words GALLOPING GARBO on it. Take care n may we win again on Sunday. Anyway its just a suggestion I give to try n get some feeling n a good memory with fellow Sea Eagle Supporters around Australia.
Regards Geoff Wise

I would imagine this is due to resources, there would be hundreds of areas in Aust. where MWSE fans are located, to cover even the major areas would be alot of work for the club.

As suggested by the club use the forums here to find like minded people in your area and all head to the one place.

yeah been a interesting journey in this website n still awaiting a response from the club. will send a hard copy of a proper letter to the club and see what the response is. maybe the person who runs this site n should be thanked alot for doing it for us could make a topic up for it and we reply n find a place where we can meet for the eagle games n watch them together in brisvegas???

Just Geoff

Stay tuned.

I believe that plans are well under way by the club for regional hubs to be set up for the very purpose mentioned in your post above.

If you need or want more details PM me?

Cheers
Vid

ps You don't mention in your post whether you were a Sea Eagles or Football Club member?
It always adds weight to any request for support or assistance from the club if you have committed to joining up so if you haven't already worth doing so?

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2