Female Ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MissKate

Bencher
Premium Member
Someone told me we have a female ref for the game on Sat night. I am guessing it has to be Mrs Badger.

Nice if it is true, especially as she supports a great team

well we know women are always right so could be a good thing. Problem is, whilst they have great peripheral vision, they aren't as good at seeing things in the distance.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Hope she does well and has a strong voice

They should put a false beard on her, then she can go to the stoning as well

There is no reason why a female ref can't be as good or bad as a male ref.
My only concern is that while male refs often have words with players, female refs will want to have paragraphs.

I wonder if she will call the sin bin the naughty corner

Some of the male referees have copped some fairly strong (accidental) collisions with players over the years. I think it was Gavin Badger copped a knee from Dave Taylor in the back of the head as he fell in front of him at Suncorp a few years back. I would hate to see this happen to a lady.

bones said:
Some of the male referees have copped some fairly strong (accidental) collisions with players over the years. I think it was Gavin Badger copped a knee from Dave Taylor in the back of the head as he fell in front of him at Suncorp a few years back. I would hate to see this happen to a lady.

It wouldn't happen, she would have walked into a cupboard or slipped walking down the stair......

ok too soon and poor taste sorry

bones said:

Won't happen. Robert Lui has been suspended for the remainder of this season.

I just knew that Bunnings selling extra long kitchen chains so cheap would eventually come back to haunt Rugby League!!!1!!

Seriously though, I wish her all the best and hope she does well. Being a ref is not about sex, colour or creed... It's about controlling the game with intelligence and presence. Admittedly it takes a "special" type to be an NRL referee, but there's no reason why she shouldn't do well if she CAN referee. Simples :)

Zorba reckons she is a good sort.

Lets hope she doesn't receive any calls from the players or fans of show us your badger.

Don't forget that she could also wash the players jersey, hang them up to dry and iron them before next game day.

And maybe, just maybe we can get her to mow the lawn at the fortress in her two piece bikini while we sit back and suck down the beers.

And actually she's not a bad sort after all.

The piccy below reminds me of that duck sauce big bad wolf song.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=49266107089&set=a.49264982089.72994.628792089&type=3&theater

I better get back to my naughty corner :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6