Fensom and Vaughan

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ShakeySeaEagle

Reserve Grader
I think we should go after Shaun Fensom & Paul Vaughan.
Both are proven NRL players coming into their primes. Both are contracted until 17 but if they could get some sort of payout from the Raiders they would be great pickups.
I know Fensom is a defensive orientated forward but look at what Taylor has done for the Tigers, I don't think it is any wonder the Tigers stiffened up since he joined them. He has also added that first receiver role in the middle nicely, an easy enough skill form Fensom to work on.
Vaughan is as explosive as any forward and gets through his work. He could be used of the bench or as a starter. Has as good a footwork for any big man and solid defensively as well.

Fensom a big no for me, there is a reason that he has been dropped and it is because these days he offer nothing else bar 40 tackles

Vaughan is a good player who interests me but it depends if the club really view AFB, Knight and Meehan for big things

I'd prefer a top line backrower

Fensom a big no for me, there is a reason that he has been dropped and it is because these days he offer nothing else bar 40 tackles

Vaughan is a good player who interests me but it depends if the club really view AFB, Knight and Meehan for big things

I'd prefer a top line backrower

I'm with you on the backrower. Retire Matai & Snake and make Gillett an offer he can't refuse.

Fensom really doesn't offer anything that we need. Solid enough player but not what we are looking for. I'd prefer we look at spending money on a 5/8 or centre

Isn't Fensom just giving us the same as what Brown would or less than what Buhrer does?

Vaughan is a yes though. Will be interesting to see once seasons end for teams and the merry-go-round starts, who lands where...

Solomona from the Storm - massive unit with massive potential - offer the overs & will be worth triple that in 3 years time - perfect signing.

It is logical. So there is no way our club will do it.

I'd even take the punt on Fenson. He was an off load king last year. He has had a Hand injury all year. This year he has just tucked the ball under his arm and hit it up. But fully fit he offers so much more.

He really hasn't played a lot of footy this year.

Vaughn is coming into his prime and not picking him up is a no brainier.

I like Fensom but agree that we don't need him...we already have Buhrer and Jake T doing a lot of dirty work so another toiler is one too many when u could fill the spot with a more creative and dynamic footballer.

Vaughan would be nice because it will mean Kapow can be the dynamic edge runner and a prop rotation of Vaughan, Myles, AFB and Lussick.

Isn't Fensom just giving us the same as what Brown would or less than what Buhrer does?

Vaughan is a yes though. Will be interesting to see once seasons end for teams and the merry-go-round starts, who lands where...

Think Fensom can take the load off Jake & Jamie to be used as more attacking weapons, just as Taylor has with forwards at the tigers. Like I said if you watch the Tigers play Taylor plays first receiver out the back to the halves which would be great for DCE in particular. That's all Fensom would have to do. He is twice the defender Lewis Brown is.

LOL why sign Fensom when Jake T plays that position and is by far the more complete player. There is a reason Fensom is a reserve grader.

Vaughan has been unlucky with injury this season, Paulo joining, and his competitors finding form mixed with a winning run as he was out injured.

Yes Vaughan, Hell No Fensom.

LOL why sign Fensom when Jake T plays that position and is by far the more complete player. There is a reason Fensom is a reserve grader.

Vaughan has been unlucky with injury this season, Paulo joining, and his competitors finding form mixed with a winning run as he was out injured.

Yes Vaughan, Hell No Fensom.

Way better than a reserve grade player. Canberra player of the year 2011 and 2012, they made the semi finals that year. Only 28 years old has had a pretty good run with injuries in his career. Jake can play Prop just as aptly as Lock. People were calling Taylor a reserve grader at the start of this year as well, he is a big reason the Tigers are pushing for the finals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7