FF's oh plz i hope not

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Jacqueline Magnay said on the footy show tonight that Manly could ? take the 8 million offer from the NRL and move to Gosford if something can't be done about saving Bookie.

Just whats going on i thought we were staying at Brookie ? or is this just more Manly bashing ?

All of that information was infact very, very old news. It was more just retrieving old news, trying to be dramatic & do a 'Danny Weilder' special. I'm actually surprised anyone beleive the crap she was talking about.

Sharks have been in financial dramas ever since last year (taking out short term debt), 6 months ago the Knights were having problems with stadium. For us the dramas about the stadium have been going around for years and we have already secured $10Mill in funding & Management/Board have repeated COUNTLESS times that they are 100% commited to Brookie. FFS im actually sick of repeating myself with people believeing this crap that we will move.
Even still the fact that the Eels have $20Million in debt for some reason didnt appear in her lists of clubs in trouble, shes a joke.

It seemed to me she was dredging up Rothchild's Buzz Words topics to at least try to seem relevant ::)
Did she contribute anything to the show?
Found it funny she had to change sides for the guests to come on and had to pointedly be asked questions.. was that because they had already (or were in the process of ) feeding her the answers?
She is a major JOKE..

Don't worry fellas, I'm going to sort this Magney girl out woman to woman. Her choice - Option 1: Jelly wrestling, 2: Mud wrestling, 3: Her and I in a locked ladies room, me in my Manly jumper in Grand Final mode.
If she chooses option 3 I'll let her win, then have her charged.

eggson link said:
Incidentally, i wonder who that LOUD female Manly fan in the crowd was... she was awesome! 

Why? What was she saying?

OK first up, deadlyeagle - calm down dude, just breathe through the pain of these journos who make up news  ;)

Second, nicci - you're giving these blokes all sorts of dirty ideas, makes the rest of us girls (not that I think there's many of us here) hard pressed to live up to the standard LOL

Third and most important- why do you people still watch the footyshow?

Have I missed something?

Did it all of a sudden become watchable, current and accurate footy news and not just inane dribble from a bunch of has beens that wouldn't know football news if it jumped up and bit them on their flabby arses because they've either been out of the game for 20 years or have never played the sport?

Cos if it has..................... I might have to tune in next week

;D

Posted: 1/05/2009 8:55:17 AM         

Our CEO contacted both Jacqueline Magnay and Paul Vautin to express how poor and irresponsible the piece of journalism was from Ms Magnay.

The Penn's and Delmege's have invested millions into this business, the Penn's have just invested 13 million into the Leagues club.

We have 10 million in the bank to redevelop Brookvale Oval.

We are not going to move the team!

Our priority is and has always been to redevelop Brookvale Oval and we are seeking a time line from Council.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited

blockereagle link said:
  Posted: 1/05/2009 8:55:17 AM         

Our CEO contacted both Jacqueline Magnay and Paul Vautin to express how poor and irresponsible the piece of journalism was from Ms Magnay.

The Penn's and Delmege's have invested millions into this business, the Penn's have just invested 13 million into the Leagues club.

We have 10 million in the bank to redevelop Brookvale Oval.

We are not going to move the team!

Our priority is and has always been to redevelop Brookvale Oval and we are seeking a time line from Council.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Admin
Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles Limited
Great post Blocker. Eagles and Brookie forever.

Jethro link said:
[quote author=eggson link=topic=180260.msg221082#msg221082 date=1241134057]

Incidentally, i wonder who that LOUD female Manly fan in the crowd was... she was awesome! 

Why? What was she saying?
[/quote]

I didn't catch any shots of the audience, but when Manly was talked about (Bellamy interview, match preview and Magnay's 'exclusive'), some lady just yelled out MAAAAAANLYYYYYY and GO MAAAANLAAAYYYYYY! all the time
I think she had to be calmed down cause i heard people going 'shhhh' when the hosts were talking.  Absolutely fantastic that was!

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
[quote author=Downie link=topic=180260.msg221107#msg221107 date=1241156524]
I am unfortunately related to this woman :(

who ? Niccipops
[/quote]I am not related to, and did not have any sort of relations with that man (Downie).

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4