Fibro's & Silvertails DVD details ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fibro's & Silvertails DVD details ?

There was a post on ST a little while ago now about Fibro's v Silvertails on DVD. Can anyone remember this thread as I'm wanting to buy a copy any help would be most greatful.

Manly thanks EP

Re: Fibro's & Silvertails DVD details ?

I have got the DVD - you can buy it on line - i think if you googled fibros vs silvertails DVD you would find  it.

The Wheel link said:
I have got the DVD - you can buy it on line - i think if you googled fibros vs silvertails DVD you would find  it.

Ill try that cheers Wheel

I won a copy through the Moanly Daily (as did Wheel coincidentally...) good watch (I also won a copy of Beaver's book through Big League and a few prizes through the flyfishing club I belong to so 2008 was a good year for "free and shiny" stuff....Oh, and of course my team won the Grand Final which was my favourite prize!)

vidmar link said:
I won a copy through the Moanly Daily (as did Wheel coincidentally...) good watch (I also won a copy of Beaver's book through Big League and a few prizes through the flyfishing club I belong to so 2008 was a good year for \"free and shiny\" stuff....Oh, and of course my team won the Grand Final which was my favourite prize!)

Hey Vid is that trout fly fishing mate ?

G'day EP,
Happy New Year to you and many thanks for the Chrissie card.
Hope Santa was kind to you?

Yep, mainly trout on fly but have had a flick over the years on Saltwater and some of the boys are trying to get me on to bass side of things but trout are my preference and I try to get away at least every couple of months for a trip to Oberon (the club has a couple of farm properties out there that we can stay at for next to nix), The Snowies and if we play the Warriors I stay at a mate's place in Taupo for a week or so before or after the fixture and then off to catch the game in  Auckland.

One of the big highlights of the clubs year is a trip to Muswellbrook (lake Liddell) where we team up with guys from Singleton and Kempsey and fish for carp on fly (for the uninitiated carp are classed as a pest in Australian waters and contribute to damage to river banks and vegetation and impact severely on the lifecycle of native fish - There's generally about 60 of us and we pull out over a tonne and half of fish over a weekend (they are re-cycled as food for the Gosford reptile Park and also local organic nurseries that turn them in to fertilizer) - lots of fun on light tackle and they take off like scalded cats...We are allowed to stay at the Liddell power station (only allowed once a year and strict conditions of access due to the sensitive nature of the site) - Fair few ales consumed of an evening as well on that trip!

Cheers
Vid

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8