Fifty and The Footy Show

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagleE

Reserve Grader
With The Footy Show at Melbourne for the origin, joey did a piece from the blues camp. When Gifty came on he got a nice and loud boo from the audience. Proves that they hate him and Manly as much as we hate the storm.

eagleE said:
With The Footy Show at Melbourne for the origin, joey did a piece from the blues camp. When Gifty came on he got a nice and loud boo from the audience. Proves that they hate him and Manly as much as we hate the storm.

It was interesting how Fifty agreed to be interviewed by Johns and not Fnake...

I assumed this must have been about chucking 50 on Qld with the Centrebet promo :p

Vyssini said:
eagleE said:

That's fold!

Losing 40 nil in a GF & not winning a premiership in the 21st Century would make me bitter as well! Bahaha

bones said:
Vyssini said:
eagleE said:

That's fold!

That's Fops!

The boo for Watmough leaving the field injured last Friday was far more disgusting

Daniel said:
The boo for Watmough leaving the field injured last Friday was far more disgusting

Would have been really disgusting if they cheered his injury.

It's all good- at least they know who their main rivals are- pretty hard to boo a losing team (except the chihuahuas!!!)

Vyssini said:
Daniel said:

It's all good- at least they know who their main rivals are- pretty hard to boo a losing team (except the chihuahuas!!!)

Not sure it would have been. Usually an injured player gets clapped off the ground, they were booing him as if her were somehow faking it

Daniel said:
Vyssini said:
Daniel said:

Not sure it would have been. Usually an injured player gets clapped off the ground, they were booing him as if her were somehow faking it

Tongue firmly in cheek, Daniel.

Daniel said:

What were they doing in the 80th minute when Wolf scored. Choking on their own spit the sooks. Couldn't happen to a bigger bunch of fwits.

At least they made some noise. Suncorp sounds like a bloody morgue unless the Broncos are running in a try every minute.

castle eagle said:
i'm surprised anyone still watches that crap
I have to say I was one who had stopped watching it before this season but it has improved out of sight, there's more serious footy talk, Erin Molan comes on for the match previews, brohman and Hadley add to the shows dynmanics and silly stuff is actually funny now.

One thing from last night that I really wish was different was when Joey went and spoke to the blues players Brett wasn't keen on talking to him, I'd never criticize the bloke because bar him and his family will know what he has been through but it was pretty light hearted stuff it would been good to see him being cheeky to Joey.

Daniel said:

Typical Qlder chip on shoulder rubbish .

It's painfull living here when it comes to footy and common sense .

I opened this thread and expected to read about Mr Cent making an appearance on the show.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4