final nerves??.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

susan

Bencher
Very strange finals thus far.

Tigers were diabolical then great,saints good then terrible,we were listless then on fire and finally the warriors were a total disgrace.Blind freddy could see that when they controlled the ball they strolled through the broncos.No doubt the commentatriet will be raining praise on the broncos;a closer look suggests they have some problems in the ruck area.

If we turn up like we did in 2 weeks then sayonaora but maybe that terrible half will be a great reminder to us.Great to see Stewart and Foran get straight back into it and special mention to Williams,Choc in the pigs and Buehrer for his cameo.Nice feeling to sit back and watch.I hope we get Brisbane at the SFS.

I really hope we get Brisbane at the SFS. Particularly if the Storm get up today. The week off will do us wonders and the extra play off will take its toll on many of the young Brisbane players.

That 1st half last night could end up being the most important of our finals campaign, I can't see us turning up like that again

If the ruck continues to be controlled as it was last night though it could be a reasonably dull finals series

We were going sideways in attack, and weve done that all year mixed with going up the middle, but the cows were offside the whole first half! massively offside! so of course our first half looked terrible

yeah i was there last night and the 10m and ruck were policed very poorly. but i don't expect much from cummins and the badger to be honest.

I didn't think our first half was terrible. Not great, but far from terrible. We couldn't get into the game because the play the balls were so slow and Cowboys didn't get back the 10 all half. We had a couple of chances and it could have been 8-6 or 10-8 to us at half time had a couple of little things gone our way. We were playing sideways because they were up in our line in a flash, so it forces you to go around. The defensive intensity was down a bit and we weren't prepared to do the hard yards and grind it out, so we looked a little impatient and rattled in the first 40. Anyway I'm sure they'll learn from that and be more patient and play the percentages from here on in.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6