Final Word To The Manly Supporters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jono

Bencher
Hi All

This is my final plea to all Manly fans to not only get out there tomorrow night to Brookvale to support your team, but to be loud for the full 80 mins. Do not listen to Kimmorley, Blocker, or Zorba. You are not an idiot if you boo Des. Let me tell you why:

This man represented our club for 255 games, and coached us for 11 years in some form or another. Other than a stint at Penrith, Wigan and Wests, you could believe the man is Maroon and White through and through.

Point 1 as to why we should boo Des: This same man that we believed bled Maroon and White will tomorrow night sit in the opposition coaches booth in a Blue and White tie. He is now coaching the opposition, we have every right to boo the opposition like every other team.

Point 2 as to Why we are allowed to boo Des: This same man that was loyal to our colours SCREWED the fans. He was not loyal to Manly. He was only loyal to himself and the almighty dollar. He could have done more at Manly but he chose to leave, and he chose to leave in the worst possible way: by trying to tear apart everything we love and hold dear. I do not begrudge the man for leaving, and neither should anyone else. It was the way he did it.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, the Maroon and White, doesn't just represent a bunch of fans. It represents a lifestyle, a way of life, the Northern Beaches of Sydney, God's Country. We are holier-than-thou, and this club represents that. It holds a history richer and far more gratifying than every other club in the competition. We, as fans, bleed these colours and live by everything that the colours represent. We don't beat people up, we don't smash in or graffiti trains after losing games, we don't stop opposition fans from bringing in signs that might offend the home crowd. We are better than that, this is the Manly Warringah way of life.

We almost saw this representation go down the toilet once before...and this man, this great hero of the Maroon and White, the man that we are idiots for booing, tried to tear this club apart. He not only spat on the colours, he spat on what the club represents. However, thank you to the men on that field in the colours tomorrow night, Toovey, and the Board (both sides) we survive today. Des failed.

Now, tomorrow night is time to show why we are better than Canterbury. Send them back second guessing whether they can win the premiership, send them back to Belmore wanting Des to be fired, just like they did to Kevin Moore.

The only way to do this is to win the game on the field. The only way to get the boys revved up is to make as much noise as you can for 80 mins, and boo whoever you bloody well want to boo. But we need to go for the full 80 mins. The Dogs will be there in numbers and they will be LOUD.

In the end, it is a footy game. After the 80 mins, all fans will go back to the club and have a good laugh and a few drinks. However, for that 80 mins that the game is on, I want to hear chants, singing, booing, yelling. Show the opposition why we call this Fortress Brookvale. Too many times I have seen our crowds die down, not tomorrow night. Not this game!!

So get to the game, pack out Brookie, be loud, be proud, show Des why he should have stayed.

Lastly, and this goes to Doggies fans as well, have a good night, don't cause trouble, keep your belongings with you at all times and lets create an atmosphere to make Rugby League proud. May the best team win and go the Mighty Sea Eagles!!

Jono said:
May the best team win and go the Mighty Sea Eagles!!

As long as Manly win I'm not fussed how we play in this one. 10 - 0 with Jamie kicking 5 penalty goals, doesn't matter.

Agree Jono the crowd need to be much more vocal tonight. We were too quiet against the Storm, didn't give the boys the boost they needed in the 2nd half.

Tonight is about everything rugby league stands for good vs evil.

2 tribes will go to war for 80 minutes and only one team will come out on top. For manly we must win losing is not an option.

Our maroon and white warriors have a point to prove, the media acts like hasler made every tackle and scored ever try for manly. They are out to show those forum trolling media hacks that they were the true heros of our success.

We can and will do this.
Go Manly

evil - really? Funny thing is the blokes in the blue and white supporters group think of us as evil.....

Amazing what a game can do

I certainly hope we win, and hope we move past this growing hatred, its bad for the soul

voicefromthehill said:
evil - really? Funny thing is the blokes in the blue and white supporters group think of us as evil.....

I certainly hope we win, and hope we move past this growing hatred, its bad for the soul
That's because their deulluisional lol :d

HappilyManly said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HalRvj5EjIs

More great memories please Manly :heart:

Thanks for posting that. That game last year is a special one for me, it was the last manly game I got to watch with my mum what a bueaty it was too.

Reading that gives me hope that we can actually win without Snake tonight, and win well. Go Manly!!!!!

voicefromthehill said:

This is proof why all other supporters are ****ing morons.

They think we're evil because they raided our club and only took half of what they wanted.

Newcastle fans hate us because their team roided up and won.

All this, and every other bunch of anuses stories make no sense.

Deal with this filth in whatever manner you feel suitable.

Jono said:
Hi All

This is my final plea to all Manly fans to not only get out there tomorrow night to Brookvale to support your team, but to be loud for the full 80 mins. Do not listen to Kimmorley, Blocker, or Zorba. You are not an idiot if you boo Des. Let me tell you why:

This man represented our club for 255 games, and coached us for 11 years in some form or another. Other than a stint at Penrith, Wigan and Wests, you could believe the man is Maroon and White through and through.

Point 1 as to why we should boo Des: This same man that we believed bled Maroon and White will tomorrow night sit in the opposition coaches booth in a Blue and White tie. He is now coaching the opposition, we have every right to boo the opposition like every other team.

Point 2 as to Why we are allowed to boo Des: This same man that was loyal to our colours SCREWED the fans. He was not loyal to Manly. He was only loyal to himself and the almighty dollar. He could have done more at Manly but he chose to leave, and he chose to leave in the worst possible way: by trying to tear apart everything we love and hold dear. I do not begrudge the man for leaving, and neither should anyone else. It was the way he did it.

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles, the Maroon and White, doesn't just represent a bunch of fans. It represents a lifestyle, a way of life, the Northern Beaches of Sydney, God's Country. We are holier-than-thou, and this club represents that. It holds a history richer and far more gratifying than every other club in the competition. We, as fans, bleed these colours and live by everything that the colours represent. We don't beat people up, we don't smash in or graffiti trains after losing games, we don't stop opposition fans from bringing in signs that might offend the home crowd. We are better than that, this is the Manly Warringah way of life.

We almost saw this representation go down the toilet once before...and this man, this great hero of the Maroon and White, the man that we are idiots for booing, tried to tear this club apart. He not only spat on the colours, he spat on what the club represents. However, thank you to the men on that field in the colours tomorrow night, Toovey, and the Board (both sides) we survive today. Des failed.

Now, tomorrow night is time to show why we are better than Canterbury. Send them back second guessing whether they can win the premiership, send them back to Belmore wanting Des to be fired, just like they did to Kevin Moore.

The only way to do this is to win the game on the field. The only way to get the boys revved up is to make as much noise as you can for 80 mins, and boo whoever you bloody well want to boo. But we need to go for the full 80 mins. The Dogs will be there in numbers and they will be LOUD.

In the end, it is a footy game. After the 80 mins, all fans will go back to the club and have a good laugh and a few drinks. However, for that 80 mins that the game is on, I want to hear chants, singing, booing, yelling. Show the opposition why we call this Fortress Brookvale. Too many times I have seen our crowds die down, not tomorrow night. Not this game!!

So get to the game, pack out Brookie, be loud, be proud, show Des why he should have stayed.

Lastly, and this goes to Doggies fans as well, have a good night, don't cause trouble, keep your belongings with you at all times and lets create an atmosphere to make Rugby League proud. May the best team win and go the Mighty Sea Eagles!!

Stop crying.

PS It will be hard for you blokes to stay loud when the dogs put the game beyond doubt within 40 minutes

winnyason said:
Note to DCE, watch this footage.

Exactly my sentiments. He had a golden season, and has not yet regained that form. Hopefully, as Rod Stewart crooned, tonight's the night.

Troll alert!

Why are all bulldog trolls proud to be a member of our site? lol

we know they are secretly jealous of us.

K9 :) said:
Jono said:
Hi All

Stop crying.

PS It will be hard for you blokes to stay loud when the dogs put the game beyond doubt within 40 minutes

K9stein

Hey k9 you [Keep it clean Duff]

Leave your weapons at home and try not to vandalise the area on your way to and from the game. This may be difficult for you but it's just not how we roll.
How long have you been out on parole?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4