Finally Full strength - touch wood !!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Every season in recent memory has had serious injuries and off field incidents...
Right now - we have a happy footy team who all look like they want success and are at Full strength apart from Paseka, who is due back any time now...
Then teams who have had Golden runs like Roosters are missing a heap through injury, Souths look likely to have a few out including their X factor Mitchell...timing often has a heap to do with success and this could be a great chance.
Obviously there are 2 Massive hurdles in Storm and Penrith , but the way we are coasting and other teams dropping like flies, things are on the up.
I guess the key point here is - It's great to see a Manly team not decimated by injuries and showing they can compete with the Top teams when given equal opportunity.

Last edited:
Every season in recent memory has had serious injuries and off field incidents...
Right now - we have a happy footy team who all look like they want success and are at Full strength apart from Paseka, who is due back any time now...
Then teams who have had Golden runs like Roosters are missing a heap through injury, Souths look likely to have a few out including their X factor Mitchell...timing often has a heap to do with success and this could be a great chance.
Obviously there are 2 Massive hurdles in Storm and Penrith , but the way we are coasting and other teams dropping like flies, things are on the up.
I guess the key point here is - It's great to see a Manly team not decimated by injuries and showing they can compete with the Top teams when given equal opportunity.
Hope you were touching wood when you wrote this.

Far from full strength: Andrew Davey, Morgan Boyle, Manase Fainu, Keith Titmuss, Zac Saddler, Sean Keppie, Taniela Paseka.

That's 4/17 (or 24%) of our actual team that would be playing in first grade imo.

Far from full strength: Andrew Davey, Morgan Boyle, Manase Fainu, Keith Titmuss, Zac Saddler, Sean Keppie, Taniela Paseka.

That's 4/17 (or 24%) of our actual team that would be playing in first grade imo.
Perspective time ......

Kieth Titmus Fainu Davey and Boyle are with us in spirit

Saddler Keppie and Paseka will be with us in the finals

All our squad will play their role feathered freind @Ryan

Out of them, Fainu for sure, with Keppie and hopefully Paseka both in the last game. Shame about Davey, would of liked to have seen what he offered. We are really in a good place atm, at least were not like the Roosters.

I take your point but I hope @maxta you were smothering wood when you wrote this.

Here's hoping tomorrow's 'nothing' game doesn't ruin it :praying:

I hope to see turbo wrapped in cotton wool just after half time for the next 2 games... presumably we will be up by plenty

As we have seen, it can all fall apart very quickly no matter how good or poor the opposition is. There is no doubt that the real key to our finals run is a fully available squad. If we maintain that, we are in with a genuine shot.

Out of that group only definates would be Fainu and Paseka...who would you drop for those 7 players ?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8