Finally we have a team

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Wheel

https://membership.seaeagles.com.au/
Premium Member
NRL TEAM - Manly vs Cowboys
1. Brett Stewart
2. Chris Hicks
3. Steve Matai
4. Steve Bell
5. Michael Robertson
6. Jamie Lyon
7. Matt Orford
8. Brent Kite
9. Michael Monaghan
10. Jason King
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Steve Menzies
13. Glenn Stewart

Reserves
14. Matt Ballin
15. Glenn Hall
16. Travis Burns
17. Mark Bryant
18. George Rose
19. Luke Williamson
20. Michael Bani

Premier League Team - Manly vs Bulldogs
1. Tim Mortimer
2. Tom Joseph
3. Willie Bishop
4. Todd Barrow
5. Junior Ahio
6. James Mortimer
7. Clint Halden
8. Chris Trembath
9. Jamie Seaton
10. Phil Morwood
11. Jack Afamasaga
12. Adam Cuthbertson
13. Jason Wells

Reserves
14. Bede Tuohy
15. Blake Hanlon
16. Adam Shaw
17. Reihana Peters
18. Put Berryman
19. John O’Sullivan

There are a few missing Sione Alpabet, shane Neuman and our old mate Dunley

well that kinda sums it up as far as lock and bench backrow position you would think for round 1, only stewy 2 and willow playing, i guess its now who starts.

I noticed groom is missing, is he injured?

I reckon they are either having a rest or will make an appearance up in Cairns playing half a game

I assume they are resting a few of the players who will definately be getting a gig in PL (ie Groom/Offerdahl etc) and giving the guys on the edge of being picked up for PL a run to see if they are kept or sent to Jim Beam Cup.

One of my works mates is friends with Jamie Seaton and he is still trialling I am told so definately trying to finalise the PL roster.

Do we have anyone from FNQ on here who is going to the game?????

Wheel do you want to try putting that under thenew news system?

good work, thatnks mate. Its more just to make sure you know how to use the system as I am going to be MIA for the next few weeks and indeed throughout the season

that is a ****ing good looking team.

I am so pumped for this season.

We are confident in the backline. I guess the excitement comes from the added punch & creativity Lyon will give us at 5/8. Seems to over shadow any doubts about the forwards doesnt it.

Groom's playing halfback in Flegg for some reason.

'Shayne Dunley, Sam Key, Sean Meaney, Sione Finefeuiaki and Shane Neumann are unavailable through injury.'

is it just me or are our forwards REALLY soft. Looking at other sides... Titans and Souths even have better packs. We will be lucky to make the 8 with the depth we have.

Our backline is top notch but if the forwards dont win the battle... St George semi last year.. 28-0 as we never got the ball as our forwards were murdered.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4