Finals in 2015

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I know 1st grade has gone pear shape this year and unless results go our way our season is looks done and dusted.

But we still have our u/20's and NSW CUP teams who have made the finals and will represent us. If our U/20's win this weekend they are guaranteed to finish top 4 which will guarantee them playing in at least 2 finals.

If we play in Sydney at all I will consider going out to support them as they in my minds are genuine chance of causing so headaches in the finals.

At least we will have some presence in the finals!!

Will make up for the shambles of the 1st grade season of our U/20's boys can make a run deep into September.

They have been a breath of fresh air this season our U/20's and if they are given the right opportunities in a few years time there is a making of some special talent group coming through our ranks which excites me for the future.

I plan to get to a game if the 20s are based in a Sydney semi, this weeks game against the rorters is pivotal, win that and top 4 is secure. The 3 teams above are all quality and the favourites. Our X factor is Tommy Turbo and if he plays we are a chance in any game.

Speaking of finals. The fact that we are almost certainly out of top grade contention it's almost a "don't care who wins in 2015" for me. While I think it will be an Easts V Canterbury grand final I dislike them both intently. Likewise Brisbane, Melbourne, Illawarra and Souffs.
I don;t mind the Sharkies, but it would just ruin the long-standing joke if they managed to win a grand final.
Therefore, I'm left with hoping the 'Boys win the big one. They are my least offensive option.
What a sad finals series it's shaping as.

Speaking of finals. The fact that we are almost certainly out of top grade contention it's almost a "don't care who wins in 2015" for me. While I think it will be an Easts V Canterbury grand final I dislike them both intently. Likewise Brisbane, Melbourne, Illawarra and Souffs.
I don;t mind the Sharkies, but it would just ruin the long-standing joke if they managed to win a grand final.
Therefore, I'm left with hoping the 'Boys win the big one. They are my least offensive option.
What a sad finals series it's shaping as.

I agree most boring finals series in a long while.Dragons and sharks and storm for that matter are just making up the numbers really in my mind.

Easts vs Dogs / Cowboys with the dogs to lose again in the big one ... That would be pure gold !!!
And our u/20's playing on grand final day!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4