Finals tickets?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Mark and Vidmar are organising a group booking for the game,so whoever's interested can sit in a group.You should have got an email.He said the general tickets go on sale next Tues.

Hi everyone,

Ticketed Sea Eagles finals members pre-sale will take place from 10am next Monday 5 September.

The NRL will be sending an email to all ticketed members outlining this process by the end of the week, then again on Sunday once the final dates and times are locked in.

To access the pre-sale members will need their 'AAN' issued to them by the NRL. This was the same password used to access the GF pre-sale earlier this year.

For details on NRL finals on sale dates and FAQ's visit ticketek.com.au/nrlfinals.

If you need any help, have lost your AAN or would just like to chat feel free to give Team Membership a call on 02 9970 3000 or email us at [email protected]

Go Manly!!

Larissa

Larissa - are there going to be designated bays for Manly supporters once tickets go on sale to members? Or would we be best off buying tickets now through the MWTS if we all want to sit in the same section?

There are dedicated areas for Manly supporters when you purchase through Ticketek. These will be available through the Members pre-sale and general public on-sale.

Don't want to sound like a killjoy but never had a problem getting tickets to the sfs ever.

True, also likely that we will play a non-Sydney team.

Regardless, if anyone needs help feel free to call us on 02 9970 3000.

Bear in mind that membership also goes on sale Monday so the phone lines may be abit busy.

Looking forward to an exciting few weeks!

Go Manly!

Larissa

It is highly likely we will play at the SFS however we won't know for sure till Sunday.

If we finish in 2nd place we play 8.30pm Saturday night.

Exciting times!

Larissa said:
It is highly likely we will play at the SFS however we won't know for sure till Sunday.

If we finish in 2nd place we play 8.30pm Saturday night.

Exciting times!

One last question, will the club be running buses?

Guys...anyone who is keen to go to Semi Final 1 with the MWTS this is your LAST chance to ensure you are sitting in the middle of the mad, chanting, flag waving, raving lunatics (said nicely of course).

@VIDMAR and I have secured seating in a good position and these are being sold as seats only (Vidmar is actually the coordinator and will in fact be collecting the money).....but close off time is 1200 today.

So e-mail me quickly if you want to be there!!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4