Finals Tipping

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Clint

Tipping Member
Melbourne - although I will be going for Souffs, I think the expectation may get to them and Melbourne's experience will get them over the line........unfortunately.
Cronulla - with so many players back in they will bring the Cowboys run to an end
Manly - back to full strength. Primed and timed to perfection. Who said Toovey couldn't coach. Go Manly!
Newcastle - Two of my most hated teams. Bulldogs hated more than Newcastle atm, so Go Newcastle.

Melbourne, Manly, Sharks, Bulldogs for mine

I think the Bunnies were very disappointing against the Rorters, and if they play like that again then they will get rolled by the Storm. Maybe Inglis was holding back a bit last week, he will need to be at his best to get them up for this. You can't underestimate the big match experience of the 3 Storm guns, but on paper you have to think their pack will be outmuscled, thus cutting down their opportunity. I'd say Rabbits, but a Storm win wouldn't surprise.

Cowboys are a good thing against the Sharks I think. They dusted them a couple of weeks back and are on a run of 6 wins, so momentum is with them. Cowboys backline has too much class I think, when I see names like Robson, Pomeroy and Wright I can't get excited about Sharks chances.

If Snake plays then we are a big show on Saturday. Horhay back and primed for a big one. Looking forward to seeing if our big match experience can take us up that gear that the Chooks can't match. If we complete sets we should win.

Dogs v Knights should be a good game as well. The Knights look to have more firepower in the outside backs, the Dogs really missing Barba X-Factor. Forward packs pretty evenly matched, but I'm leaning towards the more experienced and tougher Knights guys like Scott, Smith, Mason, Buderus to intimidate the Dogs younger backrowers. Be nice to see the Dogs shown the door week one as well.

Storm - Cowboys - Manly - Bulldogs.
I'm on fire with the tips. 6 from 8 last week only got Manly and the Warriors wrong. That's bloody good for me...considering the other 25 weeks. :(

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Check-in-to-win-Raiding-the-Chook-Pen/84213

Enter to win Manly Jersey, Manly Membership or GF Package.

Finals Week-1 Winners:
Rabbids
Sharks
Manly :angel:
Drugcastle

Who I think will win.
Souths...second most disliked team.
Cronulla
Manly
Bulldogs.... most disliked team.

Who I want to win
Melbourne
Manly
Cronulla
Newcastle

0 from 4 :(

Holy ****!!! My form is at an all time low. I didn't get one winner from this weekend. Well, I'm going to use this to our advantage. I'm putting $50 on the Sharks for Friday night. ;)

RE: 0 from 4 :(

I was the same mate, a multi of Melbourne into Manly into Cowboys into Dogs.

That went well!

mozgrame said:
Holy s**t!!! My form is at an all time low. I didn't get one winner from this weekend. Well, I'm going to use this to our advantage. I'm putting $50 on the Sharks for Friday night. ;)
Merged threads so we can all see how bad we were!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6