Finals Week 1 - FREE BUSES (from Brookvale) – so who’s using them?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles Nest 08

Reserve Grader
FREE BUSES (from Brookvale) – so who’s using them on Friday?

If would be good for people to post here who is using the FREE buses this Friday from Manly Leagues Club (Brookvale).

Generally they will have 25+ buses, so we will need a good 1,000 or more people using this service to make it worthwhile from 4pm to 7pm. Game starts right on 8pm (advertised for a 7.55pm kick off).

So hopefully gives lots of time to get to the game.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/09/09/free_bus_for_sea_eagles_supporters.html

Buses will run from 4pm until 7pm with services departing every few minutes and heading straight to the Stadium. A return service to the Manly Leagues Club will commence immediately following the completion of the game.

Approximate Schedule for buses leaving the Manly Leagues Club:

16:00 - 17:00 Approx 10" frequency
17:00 - 18:00 Approx 5" frequency
18:00 - 18:30 Approx 6" frequency
18:30 - 19:00 10" frequency

So if using the FREE bus service to Allianz Stadium from Brookvale, post how many is in your group and what time you intend in catching the bus from Brookvale (Manly Leagues Club)?

RE: FREE BUSES (from Brookvale) – so who’s using them on Friday

I intend catching the bus with 2 of us - mum and I at 4pm.

And return as well to the leagues club

RE: FREE BUSES (from Brookvale) – so who’s using them on Friday?

Me and my group of 5 are using them. Just working out what time.

The service would be even better if you could pick up along the way, such as from Neutral Bay or North Sydney where plenty of Manly supporters, like me, work.

I plan on using them to get home, managed to score a day off so will be pub crawling through the city by the time the first bus leaves.

Other transport info: NRL Qualifying Final: Sea Eagles v Rabbitohs:

http://www.transportnsw.info/en/transport-status/events/2014/09/nrl-qualifying-final-2-sea-eagles-v-rabbitohs.page?

Plus Manly Leagues Club should advertise the buses for tomorrow (getting people to come to Club before they go out & afterwards - after the game):

http://www.manlyleagues.com.au/

Brookie4eva said:
I plan on using them to get home, managed to score a day off so will be pub crawling through the city by the time the first bus leaves.

I say!!!!
I may do the same.

4pm bus had a great run, here in 50 minutes.

Bring your woolies and ponchos as its already cold and overcast.

#GoManly warm us up with creative tries :)

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2