Finals Week 1 - Tickets (Post your Bay and PAX numbers here)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If you are buying your tickets today post which bays are you all getting as I want nothing more than to be sitting with fellow manly supporters,the thought of sitting with any souths supporters make me feel sick.

Also as in previous years the government and the Club have offered buses from the Northern Beaches to the game and back from it. Can someone from the club or if any of you hear anything post a response here it would be appreciated.

RE: Tickets and transport

Eagles Nest - BAY 32
sfx128507.gif

Ticketek
Game Information

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles v South Sydney Rabbitohs
Allianz Stadium, Friday September 12

Holden Cup Game 1 (Broncos v Eels): 3:15pm
Holden Cup Game 2 (Wests Tigers v Rabbitohs): 5:15pm
Telstra Premiership Qualifying Final: 7:55pm

Hot Seat Information: New for the 2014 NRL Telstra Premiership Finals Series is the availability of a limited number of Club 'Hot Seats'. Tickets in this area come with Wig and Thundersticks, and are for the loudest and proudest Club Supporters.

Members Special Offer: As a 2014 NRL Ticketed Club Member you have the opportunity to purchase a discounted Category 3/GA Adult ticket for $15 or a $35 Family Pass. Tickets at this price are strictly limited and only available for Ticketed Club Members. Once you have clicked the 'Get Tickets' button, you will be presented with a drop-down option to select your seating category.

If you are booking for multiple members you will be required to enter all AANs in the input section. Please note that each unique AAN need to be entered on a separate line.

Apparently the NRL should be announcing (soon) they will be running free shuttle buses directly from Manly League Club (Brookvale) to Moore Park (Allianz Stadium) & returning for Friday's Semi, as they have done for previous Semi’s at Allianz Stadium.

All a good initiative by the NRL.

You can just sit anywhere because it's finals time which means the media roll out their old inaccurate Manly fans don't travel, drivel.

So there should be plenty of space.

Making the trek down to the big smoke..Bay 32...RowFF:D

Has anyone seen an official announcement re transport from manly/leagues club?

Trying to work out when the latest/last bus will leave manly for the game.

Will be travelling from newcastle after work, makes it hard to get to! Want to see what the bus times are before buying tickets.

Any info from the club?

3 Tickets purchased in the Eagles Nest section (Bay 32)... Can't wait!

Get the Train from Newcastle :idea:
Friday night, Pittwater Road congestion means that you have to get on a bus by 6pm - hard to do.

The game starts at 8pm - so the Buses from Eddy Avenue, Central will get you to the game if you arrive by 7pm latest.

Thanks everyone
To update you I emailed the club and they got back to me - very quick response and much appreciated ( they are legends)

Basically said they are waiting for the NRL to decide whether or not they are going to offer buses from the northern beaches as it is the NRL who make that call not the club.

They said we will know by tomorrow at the latest so just keep an eye on our website or our twitter account.

Thanks for the info re tickets

If I find out any more info re transport I will post updated information here

I just bought two Cat 3 tickets for $20 each, plus $5 "handling" for me having to print off the tickets. I figure there will be plenty of spare seats that I can move to, rather than paying for the premium price. After all, the money goes to the NRL - not Manly.

I assume Bays 31 & Bays 32 – the Sea Eagles bays will be sold out pretty quickly if not already? That’s around 2,000 seats.

The Cat 1 bays (Western side) the Manly Bays will be Bays 33 & Bay 34 – maybe a part of Bay 35?

Please enter the name of the team you will be supporting to get allocated the Sea Eagles bays with others ….

TICKETED CLUB MEMBERS – Cat 1 pricing is still pretty good value (as being the best seats) …

Adult Concession Junior Family
Category 1 $60* $40* $35* $145*

Killer urges Manly fans to cross the bridge:

https://www.nrl.com/lyon-urges-manly-fans-to-cross-the-bridge/tabid/10959/contentid/687446/default.aspx?cid=NRL_HP_Vid_Latest

Update:

Club just responded

Inside information you heard it here 1st - details tomorrow but NRL has confirmed they will be running buses from Northern beaches with time and pick up points TBA tomorrow some time.

Thank you to our wonderful membership team for keeping me updated today on this.

the mauler said:
Bay 34 for me... Pump up!!

I hope plenty of Manly fans are buying up Bays 33 & Bays 34 (Cat 1) tickets !!! We had these bays last year against the Roosters' Semi and most of the other Semi's we have played at Allianz (Football Stadium) since 2006!

No buses being put on from Manly Leagues so far.

So much for the NRL central major venue event policy. It's not just 6 buses from Manly Leagues that should be put on here. Its a NRL SEMI FINAL ffs. They should be trying to get all NRL fans to go not just Souths and Manly.

Plus like the Swans games at ANZ there should be free buses and trains FROM ALL OVER SYDNEY, NEWIE & the GONG.

But the NRL will blame Manly fans. It's easier than doing a real job.

Getting there is better under your own steam due to the Friday congestion on Sydney Roads. Last year we had people arrive close to half time due to some blockage on the Harbour Bridge :s

Coming home the buses will be there, outside the SCG.
They want to move the Rabble away from Fox Studios ASAP :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4