• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So if we don't make the top four this year and play either bulldogs or rabbits in Sydney, and assuming broncos cowboys storm make up third and fourth then we will be looking at playing sharks titans cowboys knights or warriors.
Best for us to come third or fourth and play a Sydney team. 7th or 8th we play Townsville Brisbane Mlborne Nz or GOld coast. Not at Brooky but at sfs.
Top four looks even more important.

So if we don't make the top four this year and play either bulldogs or rabbits in Sydney, and assuming broncos cowboys storm make up third and fourth then we will be looking at playing sharks titans cowboys knights or warriors.
Best for us to come third or fourth and play a Sydney team. 7th or 8th we play Townsville Brisbane Mlborne Nz or GOld coast. Not at Brooky but at sfs.
Top four looks even more important.

At the moment I'm thinking we could finish 4th, meeting the Bulldogs 1st week at ANZ stadium. Not a bad scenario. Win and we got through to a GF qualifier, lose and we get a second chance against a team from the bottom half 2nd week at SFS.

At the moment I'm thinking we could finish 4th, meeting the Bulldogs 1st week at ANZ stadium. Not a bad scenario. Win and we got through to a GF qualifier, lose and we get a second chance against a team from the bottom half 2nd week at SFS.

I hope we go ok. The finals are a new competition. Anything could happen.

I just dont want a Melbourne Dogs grand final it would not be worth watching.

I hope we go ok. The finals are a new competition. Anything could happen.

I just dont want a Melbourne Dogs grand final it would not be worth watching.

EagleRock40 said:

Yep this is what I want. No thought of losing this game though, smash the scum Dogs & show them up for the pretenders that they are. Would like nothing more than see the Poodles go out in straight sets.

EagleRock40 said:

Yep this is what I want. No thought of losing this game though, smash the scum Dogs & show them up for the pretenders that they are. Would like nothing more than see the Poodles go out in straight sets.

I would be so happy if we finished fourth and dogs finished first. Having said that us finishing first and the dogs fourth would make me happier.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8