Finding a way to win

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
In 08 and 11 I thought we won games we shouldn't have, ie that game v Cronulla where killer chips for oldfield or Foran scores v the eels with the kick from wolf. This year we typically have been the other way, losing games we could win ( ie cows).

Today I always thought we'd find a way, we just seemed to have that mentality. 4 or 5 weeks ago we lose....simple as that. And the big positive is doing it without Jake who has been our best this year. I'm not saying we are going to do what we did in 08 or 11 but a win like today can do wonders for the belief factor.

Killer is in great form and we owe that win to him. Two enormous tries and a pressure goal at the end. Killer n Potatoe found the way today.

The determination and backs against the wall - must win attitude is what Des wanted for so long. I like it.

As I have said many times , self belief is everything.

We might have lost that as fans at one stage this afternoon , the team never did!!

Warriors in Perth a few years back was another get out of jail effort. From memory two chip kicks late in game for tries. Penrith last year another. Always love those unexpected ones, you've already started to reconcile yourself for the loss and BINGO, there is a God .... and they support Manly

When I thought we might lose today I was telling myself to be grateful that we are not contenders for the spoon anymore....but we won anyway!

I don't think we have a pack to win the comp, but I would love to see us do what the Eels did in 09 and go on a big march deep into the finals.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6