Fingered last week, fisted this week

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

c eagle

Reserve Grader
Look guys , tonight is most likely going to end similar to last week .. I'm pumped for tonight's game and will be backing the boys 100%, but if you remove your maroon glasses were shot ducks....on the back of losing choc our forward stocks are decimated, expect a brave showing but get run over in the end.....We just don't have what it takes to match it up front with the dogs and I can't see toovey changing anything to drastically in a week, this is why our back have been making so many errors lately.... Forwards aren't putting down a platform for the backs to work on the back of, you have a back line full of super stars but if your forwards can't match what's in front of them, you can forget it. The boys will throw the kitchen sink at this, but as much as I would love to say we got this, just don't see it. The boys hopefully will put in a huge effort, this is our season on the line..... Even if we are to go out tonight, I hope we go down swinging and not roll over..... Give them hell and the way to the final siren.... Fingers crossed.

Sadly, i agree with the poster.

We have been so far off the pace for the last 6 weeks... i just can't see how tonight will be any different.

Win or lose, i just want to see the guys compete. At least have a go & show a bit of Manly spirit.

Lol, hey come on.... Ill be shouting the roof off in support....there my colours..there my team, have been since I was a tracker, but the writing is on the wall...... And on that note I'll finish with.
Fingered last week, fisted this week ....no lube

If they have a dig I'll be happy, no expectations at all.

If they roll over and we are dusted 50-0, I think I'll just cry some, have a few more beers and avoid Silvertails.

Mark from Brisbane said:
If they have a dig I'll be happy, no expectations at all.

If they roll over and we are dusted 50-0, I think I'll just cry some, have a few more beers and avoid Silvertails.

I think 99% of us are in that boat. Hoping for a spirited show, a win would be fantastic (and I actually think we can), but what we all want is a tough showing. Something to make us really believe the boys are going all out and going for it.

I can always handle a loss. What I can't handle is a meek surrender.

The meek surrenders make me sick in the stomach, I saw enough of those in Northern Eagles days to last two lifetimes .

c eagle said:
Lol, hey come on.... Ill be shouting the roof off in support....there my colours..there my team, have been since I was a tracker, but the writing is on the wall...... And on that note I'll finish with.
Fingered last week, fisted this week ....no lube

Bush? (Tracker?)

If they lose I'll be gutted.

If they win I'll be proud.

Simple as that.

I don't care how, and I don't care by how much.

This is the week Manly are their most vulnerable. If they get through this week, anything can happen.

Happy to get beaten by 30 points if they have a dig.

Seems weird, but for the first time since 2007 GF we are in game that I don't think there is any possibility of us winning. Our team is just not up to the standard required tonight.

Funny if we scrape through we get Ballin and Watmough back next week and I think we would have a good chance.

bob dylan said:
Happy to get beaten by 30 points if they have a dig.

Seems weird, but for the first time since 2007 GF we are in game that I don't think there is any possibility of us winning. Our team is just not up to the standard required tonight.

Funny if we scrape through we get Ballin and Watmough back next week and I think we would have a good chance.

Never thought we'd win the 07 Final.

Never thought we'd lose a game since....until last week!!

c eagle said:
Look guys , tonight is most likely going to end similar to last week .. I'm pumped for tonight's game and will be backing the boys 100%, but if you remove your maroon glasses were shot ducks....on the back of losing choc our forward stocks are decimated, expect a brave showing but get run over in the end.....We just don't have what it takes to match it up front with the dogs and I can't see toovey changing anything to drastically in a week, this is why our back have been making so many errors lately.... Forwards aren't putting down a platform for the backs to work on the back of, you have a back line full of super stars but if your forwards can't match what's in front of them, you can forget it. The boys will throw the kitchen sink at this, but as much as I would love to say we got this, just don't see it. The boys hopefully will put in a huge effort, this is our season on the line..... Even if we are to go out tonight, I hope we go down swinging and not roll over..... Give them hell and the way to the final siren.... Fingers crossed.
Your a pervert. ;)

Whose thinking about the children

I love a classy thread title - be Manly, don't be a dawg!

Yep, not expecting much tonight. I was so hyped last week and have that same ominous feel. Go get them Manly and make us proud.

If there's such a thing as karma we've got it in the bag. Unfortunately I'm not sure there is such a thing as karma. But we'll give it a shake anyway. Go, Manly!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6