Fire Kelly before you Fire Toovey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
+ Kelly doesn't keep Toovey in the loop with player movement

+ Kelly promises up Foran and DCE, but screws BOTH negotiations

+ Kelly doesn't interact with the fans AT ALL

+ Kelly openly argues with Toovey openly

+ Basically, what has he done? The guy is dreadful. Signed Burgess (with an assult charge hanging over him), Tetevano (with an assault charge hanging over him)?

I'd want him gone, WELL before Toovey goes anywhere. As Walters says on 360, I feel sorry for Toovey.
Communication Kelly ! Try it, you may find out it actually works occasionally.

Didn't you sayForan said he was leaving last year?

How can Kelly be blamed for that?

He did, but Foran still has a chance to renege up until round 16 I believe (is it round 16????). I was hoping Kelly could convince him of that. Plus, I feel really bad for Toovey. Trust me, if Toovey said, "that's it, I've had enough" and just walked, the place would go into lockdown

and Toovey would be within his rights to do so imo. Poor guy :(

+ Basically, what has he done? The guy is dreadful. Signed Burgess (with an assult charge hanging over him), Tetevano (with an assault charge hanging over him)?

I'd want him gone, WELL before Toovey goes anywhere. As Walters says on 360, I feel sorry for Toovey.
We should poach the bloke from saints

What about the owner what's he doing at the moment?

He seems great at being a "spin doctor" (at least that what it looks like) but no where to be seen when the ****e hits the fan!! Tooves, you have not been given any support from management and should be given the utmost respect from them!
Very poor form Sea Eagles Management!

He seems great at being a "spin doctor" (at least that what it looks like) but no where to be seen when the ****e hits the fan!! Tooves, you have not been given any support from management and should be given the utmost respect from them!
Very poor form Sea Eagles Management!

Well said, sir.

Some good points but waaay too hasty. The guy's been in the job 3 months.

He has a lot of cleaning up to do after the mess Des's back ended contracts left us in.

A stable and strong coach should have been able to keep a lid on all of this and keep the players united. While he has undoubtedly had plenty of on-field success, Toovey has failed in this regard.

As I've said before, if anything happens to shaft Toovey, I'm over and out in terms of the club ever getting another cent from me while Kelly is running it

I will never stop supporting the club, will always watch weekly and cheer on the boys, even though the results these days don't mean as much to me as they used to. But I won't tolerate a blow in arriving and orchestrating the removal of a club legend from the joint

As I've said before, if anything happens to shaft Toovey, I'm over and out in terms of the club ever getting another cent from me while Kelly is running it

I will never stop supporting the club, will always watch weekly and cheer on the boys, even though the results these days don't mean as much to me as they used to. But I won't tolerate a blow in arriving and orchestrating the removal of a club legend from the joint

Hahahaha, and you'd be back, just like the rest of us the very next week, or as soon as they run on the park mate ;)

Some good points but waaay too hasty. The guy's been in the job 3 months.

He has a lot of cleaning up to do after the mess Des's back ended contracts left us in.

A stable and strong coach should have been able to keep a lid on all of this and keep the players united. While he has undoubtedly had plenty of on-field success, Toovey has failed in this regard.

Come on we can't keep on blaming Des that's getting as old as governments blaming the previous government.

Hahahaha, and you'd be back, just like the rest of us the very next week, or as soon as they run on the park mate ;)

As I said mate I'd still be watching, just not parting with any cash on the jerseys and stuff I do now, and certainly not spending plenty on a trip or 2 to Brookvale each year !!

If they sack toovey, im driving down to sydney and im kicking doors down and snapping necks, no respect for a guy who loves this club and his players and no one shows him respect

Jesus, you've just scared the spit out of ME, and I'm not even on your radar......ummm...sir :)

Kelly knows what he's doing - he has a plan & hes working to it. To be honest it probably doesn't include Toovey but I get the feeling he is playing the game for keeps. There is a clean out going on at the club. Players & management. We are going full tilt into a rebuild.
I think the model will be similar to what the panthers have done.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6