Fire up you Penny Riffers!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyArmy

Bencher
A win for the Penny Panthers tonight would be sweet. Puts the Roosters on Souths side of the draw.

IMO Roosters (and possibly the Cows) are the only side that can stop Souffs.

Probably the only way we get to LOL@Souffs.

ManlyArmy said:
A win for the Penny Panthers tonight would be sweet. Puts the Roosters on Souths side of the draw.

IMO Roosters (and possibly the Cows) are the only side that can stop Souffs.

Probably the only way we get to LOL@Souffs.

I might be weird but I support Manly and don't care who wins GF if we don't,hell I won't even watch it as soon as our season is done I'm done.

Yeah, bumping the SB+SBWurst into the same knockout leg would be fun to watch. :)

Which Union promoter will Nein back :p

Penrith are every chance, they always seem to lift for the Roosters, even when they were struggling for years they'd always turn up for this match.

It would be glorious to see the Roosters lose and go onto the Bunnies side of the draw, there would be some sphincter tightening going on in the Burrow if that happened.

I can cop Roosters winning back to back as painful as it would be, but it would be far less painful than the "Pride of the League" winning a premiership.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2