Firefox 16 Problem With Silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jethro

Star Trekkin' across the universe
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Is anybody else having problems with Firefox 16 when trying to reply to Silvertails posts after clicking on the "Reply" icon? The new window opens up quoting the post but none of the editing icon buttons work. The most that I get for some of the buttons is:

"[undefined=undefined]"

The problem is also evident when creating a new thread.

@[Daniel]

hmm im just updating now and can take a look for you then

Ok I get the same issue I will need to look into it. Appears to be a bug with the way firefox handles jscript

Daniel said:
Its fixed now. Enjoy

@[Jethro][/code]

Thanks @[Daniel].

I thought that Firefox would have fixed it when they did the official v16 release. I've been watching this issue coming for a while now as I first sighted it when version 16 was Firefox "Nightly" and then "Aurora" and then Firefox v16 Beta. If I knew that it was something that you could have fixed, I would have spoken up sooner. :)

It's nearly always something I can figure out and fix. It's because of new standards that have come out

I read that firefox V16 was withdrawn because of security issues...

@[Daniel]
@[Jethro]

http://www.smh.com.au/digital-life/consumer-security/firefox-16-withdrawn-due-to-security-flaw-20121012-27giu.html

I'm not sure if it's a concern for anyone here though.

*civic duty announcement*

edit: Hey Dan, did you get rid of the "@" from the new reply button options?

Getting tagged too much?

urghh no I forgot to re-add it :)

I will see if I can re-add it today

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4