First Drop Outside back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

double hoops

First Grader
I'll be shocked if either Snake or Tom T are missing for game one. Snake being 50 years of age, may mean any hammy strain may get twice as long as it needs, and that fine. Tommy will be right to play its a sprained ankle, so he would go to fullback if snakes is rested.

So finally this off season almost over, the time has come to at last talk footy, and argue about who should get a run first drop on the wing and why?

At the moment we can only speak of reshuffles rather than who gets dropped because of a couple of injuries.

I really hope Williame doesn't turn back into a regular season pumpkin if he's called up. What's his W/L in first grade? Like 0-10?

I'd suggest based off pre-season form it would go to Williame. He would want to play well though, this will be his last crack I would have thought.

I really hope Williame doesn't turn back into a regular season pumpkin if he's called up. What's his W/L in first grade? Like 0-10?
Maybe, but the injuries had to be really deep before he was called on.

So he wasn't totally favoured in the sides he played with.

If they were both off last night then who played fullback ?? That might give you a hint.

How about moving Walker to fullback and John in to 5/8? Walker played there for Australia (yeah, yeah I know he wasn't all that spectacular in that game) and it could be an option.

I'll be shocked if either Snake or Tom T are missing for game one. Snake being 50 years of age, may mean any hammy strain may get twice as long as it needs, and that fine. Tommy will be right to play its a sprained ankle, so he would go to fullback if snakes is rested.

So finally this off season almost over, the time has come to at last talk footy, and argue about who should get a run first drop on the wing and why?
Answer to the question of who would play wing( I think that's the question on hand ) is obviously lavaka who had scored heaps of tries in the trials, and replaced tom on the weekend

Hiku? Gutho?

Oh wait we got rid of our depth.

Williame Goodal and Lavaka seem to be the choices and all of them have been going ok in trials

Personally I'd give the chocolates to Williame, he has looked nothing like the player he was last year. Talk about from the outhouse to the penthouse.

I must admit, i didn't get to see Lavaka's 5 try haul last weekend.

He scored a couple in the Sharks Trial, which didn't overly impress, it was more a team try, and him being at the end of some nice back line movements. Was it the same deal at Rat Park? What was impressive with Lavaka was the way he started to run the ball back from kicks etc with some Gusto against the sharkies. If he keeps getting big numbers in running metres and try's it may only be a matter of time before he gets a chance at NRL.

Surprised Molts hasn't had support on here yet.

And the red herring in the room this year is gunna be Green.

I know Green has said Barrett brought him to the club as a back rower, But Barrett clearly sees something in Green that many others can't . In saying that Green did play NSW Cup rep in the centres last year, and a few nrl games on the wing, so he must have been doing some nice things out wide at the dragons. May be i keep missing his good games, everytime I watch him, he just looks slow and unco-ordinated? But I just have this feeling Green is Project Utility player for Barrett, and is going to pop up every where and see plenty of NRL.

But notch up one more for Williame please.

According to the manly site a while ago on the injury front all will be available for round one . Obviously not buhrer or hodges but pretty well full strength. COME ONNNNN.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4