First Pre Season Training Session

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

pfoti

When is Manlys first pre season training session. I thought it was today? I would like our media manager to be getting all the press down there and get the players to express their views and then get on with the 2012 season.

PS. Des looks very strange in a Dogs jersey in todays press conference. He even go a haircut. He mentioned that he wants to be competive which means that they will struggle to make the eight even if they are injury free for the whole year. Their roster is very weak and have got some players on big pay packets like Pritchard who has about 3 good games all season.

Do we even have a media manager yet, or is one of Perry's chums filling the gap?

Rachael Cassidy
She used to be head of the news dept at 2gb
Also a Manly fan who used to have banter with Chris Smith in the afternoons

that would explain the silence on Twitter then berks

Rachael Cassidy

Current • Media & Communications Manager at Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
Past • Senior Media Officer at City of Sydney
• Executive Producer Sunrise News at Seven Network Limited
• News Director at Macquarie Radio Network (2GB/2CH)

The girl in charge of facebook and twitter must have taken the passwords when she left for the dogs.

I personally know the chick that did our social media. It's sounding like there's no one there to take over. I'd kill for that job.

manlyforever08 said:
I personally know the chick that did our social media. It's sounding like there's no one there to take over. I'd kill for that job.

She's the one who tried to encourage kids to open a Cetnrebet account.

i cannot believe our social media person went to the Dogs with des
talk about lame.
Im sure we will find someone better.

Im not convinced it was good for the club for someone posting tweets for the club with the word Bong in part of her username.

Probably best for everyone she moved on imo

bones said:
manlyforever08 said:

She's the one who tried to encourage kids to open a Cetnrebet account.
Hahaha!!

Monday 21st for the non touring boys . Unless it's changes with the Desgate happenings in the last week

Cambo said:
talk about lame.

Im not convinced it was good for the club for someone posting tweets for the club with the word Bong in part of her username.

She didn't leave WITH Des at all. I saw the job advertised back in August - I almost applied because I'm just coming out of finishing my course and need a job. My best friend also applied for the job (he is a Dogs fan though). Applications closed like end of August or something. Way before any of this happened.

I don't know the reasons why she left but for sure it wasn't to follow Des.

manlyforever08 said:
Cambo said:
talk about lame.

She didn't leave WITH Des at all. I saw the job advertised back in August - I almost applied because I'm just coming out of finishing my course and need a job. My best friend also applied for the job (he is a Dogs fan though). Applications closed like end of August or something. Way before any of this happened.

Sure she wasn't pushed ?

Berkeley_Eagle said:
manlyforever08 said:
Cambo said:
talk about lame.

Sure she wasn't pushed ?

I don't personally know what happened and I'm not asking her. I just know she didn't follow Des.

manlyforever08 said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
manlyforever08 said:
Cambo said:
talk about lame.

Sure she wasn't pushed ?

I don't personally know what happened and I'm not asking her. I just know she didn't follow Des.

actually she did follow Des LOL :p

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4