FIRST TIME POSTER

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Hi everybody ... tonights game prompted me to make my first post

• We played very well tonight !
  • Penalties killed us
  • Players out of position
  • Young forwards did great ... Foran played great
  • Have faith :)
  • Future is looking good

Last edited by a moderator:
is it not a huge improvement ? not many teams would of beat the panthers tonight mate ! there was more positves than negatives out of tonights game .... THE REFS didnt help us !

The players had a dig, things didn't quite go our way but Penrith deserved to win.
Best part of today's footy was Parra getting thrashed again. Brad Arthur may not last much longer than Tooves.

is it not a huge improvement ? not many teams would of beat the panthers tonight mate ! there was more positves than negatives out of tonights game .... THE REFS didnt help us !
Love the positivity mate but there are plenty of teams that have or would have beaten that injury depleted Panthers side. Our first half was satisfactory but the second half was pretty ordinary and there was a 20 minute period where we were diabolical

• Penalties killed us
  • Future is looking good
No not good at all, forget the caliber of available players they lacked heart thats what will win you games heart,commitment and self belief we did not show enough of these traits (some players may have Jake T they should all follow his lead)

• Penalties killed us
  • Future is looking good
I too appreciate the positivity but not good enough from our guys...theres always next i guess.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4