Fit Watmough ready for Sharks battle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

castle eagle

Bencher
Tipping Member
Veteran Sea Eagles back-rower Anthony Watmough has issued a stern warning to Cronulla ahead of Sunday’s Heritage Round clash at Brookvale Oval, revealing that he is finally back to full fitness after a painful rib injury hampered his contribution during the early rounds.

Watmough has been taking weekly pain-killing injections as well as cortisone to ease the pain and get him through each game, with the Manly enforcer admitting at the start of the season that he expected the problem to persist all year.

http://www.nrl.com/fit-watmough-ready-for-sharks-battle/tabid/10874/newsid/71623/default.aspx

I thought watmough has been lazy in the first few rounds. Hope he can pick up his game. 199m does not cut it.

The words "club legend" get thrown around a fair bit in footy circles but Choc fits the bill nicely at the MWSE :)

Was thinking back to a sunny Brookie game vs Sharks where Choc ran 90m for a solo try early against the Sharks. All I remembered was we had 18-0 lead at halftime and lost.

Turns out it was 2002 we lost 46-24. It's crap they call 2002 Nthern Eagles as it was Manly that year. Though this day I think it was so bad maybe the NE can have it!

http://www.rugbyleagueproject.org/seasons/nrl-2002/round-19/northern-eagles-vs-sharks/summary.html

Crusher_Cleal said:
With no Carney, there's no excuse not to put 30 on the gummies on Sunday.

Tooves on Fox News said expecting Carney will play.

I really think we are set to see an even better Anthony Watmough in the next few years....he seems to be maturing in all aspects of his life,

He went off the rails a few times but his heart has always been at Manly, wouldn't surprise me if he becomes co-captain when Kingy calls it a day.

Brissie Kid said:
Was thinking back to a sunny Brookie game vs Sharks where Choc ran 90m for a solo try early against the Sharks. All I remembered was we had 18-0 lead at halftime and lost.

Turns out it was 2002 we lost 46-24. It's crap they call 2002 Nthern Eagles as it was Manly that year. Though this day I think it was so bad maybe the NE can have it!

Remember that day well unfortunately. The excitement on the hill as the boys headed to the sheds 18-0 up was enough to bring a tear to the eye. Thinking we were finally turning the corner.

Oh the emptiness as we got completely smashed once again in the 2nd half.

Dark times.

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4