Fitting 7 in to 6

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
So when Watson returns who makes way.
On form Clarke and warner should be safe. Ponting and hussey too should be safe and provided that added experience to our top 6.

That leaves Cowan and Marsh on form Cowan would have marsh's measure. However from left field I wonder if Marsh, warner or Cowan could be manufactured in to a keeper allowing Haddin to make way for watson. Either way it's great to see us with some real depth in our squad.

You been drinkin' too much Cam. Seriously, manufacture a keeper, we are talking International Tests, not down the park with a few mates.

You need a keeper proven a state level, Haddin is not at his best best, but other than Paine who is injured we don't have a better option.

Alec Stewart might be an example but it's a poor one. He was part of terrible English sides. Haddin has to stay until Paine is back and proven he is ok.

I don't think you can drop Cowan just yet. I also think his steady, measured approach compliments Warner well. If anyone goes I guess it would be Marsh until Ponting or Hussey retire or get dropped.

Hussey would be the one to keep, he has done it before.

Having said that, its a ludicrous idea.

Marsh goes. Just need to decide whether Watson bats at 3 or we push everyone up and he bats 6. Maybe a floater, early wicket he goes in at first drop, good start he plays down the order. Will Watson be fit for Adelaide ??

Warner drops to 3, takes the D Jones role with both hands and makes poor old Jones not even a memory

Marsh and Haddin must have goat photos

nah Watson @ 6 is a better option as you said. i think Ponting has batted 3 a few times in the past....

And yes Shane we know Haddin ****ed your sister or something, and you are right in that he isnt much good, but we all know the hard on you have for axing him so we all get it.

Fro said:
nah Watson @ 6 is a better option as you said. i think Ponting has batted 3 a few times in the past....

And yes Shane we know Haddin f***ed your sister or something, and you are right in that he isnt much good, but we all know the hard on you have for axing him so we all get it.

Nope,if I wanted to watch a bad keeper if watch my mates play, if I wanted to watch bad batting id tape myself for the one ball to say 16 balls I seldom survive, he is a gloryhound with little to no talent, last year he had some form for a few months, his failure was inevidable and I foreseen it, he is a cheap imitation of Gilly,i reckon he was only selected because he wears blue in state cricket, that and at the time there was virtually noone else out there which is hard to believe given shires cricket exists (where he should be)

Once he is gone the we go up 2 ranking spots imo

And your boy Starc is getting some nice shape, it was frustrating watching them not make the batsmen play on the last session.....outswing that far outside off will not take wickets, those wickets take themselves through stupidity, they were to far out .....

warner
cowan
clarke
ponting
hussey
watson
hartley(paine when fit)
siddle
harris/lyon
starc(pattinson when fit)
hilfenhouse

Kiwi Eagle said:
Little to no talent lol

I think I would give up trying to evaluate cricketers if I was you Shane

Oooooh big words from one of the cool kids, you should stick to following your own team, why would I give up when I was right about Haddin being useless as an international? I said it a year ago and pure luck shone upon him, luck ends

How many blokes that are lucky, useless and have no talent score multiple tons at international level ?

Massive fail from you

The Eagle said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Little to no talent lol

I think I would give up trying to evaluate cricketers if I was you Shane

Oooooh big words from one of the cool kids, you should stick to following your own team, why would I give up when I was right about Haddin being useless as an international? I said it a year ago and pure luck shone upon him, luck ends

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4