Fluffy's golden child

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Fluffy's golden child

So there he was in all hs glory in last week's Big League, our resident Princess, proclaiming that he needs to "increase his work rate". NO!!! REALLY??????????? Talk about a statement of the bloody obvious.

So what does he do to "increase his work rate" against two old men like Webcke and Civinoceva? He comes out and does a pretty good impersonation of the invisible man. Goes up the tunnel with a split end, comes back and sits on the bench with the game on the balance, goes out on field and runs around without getting involved. This is our "second best prop?" Heaven help us.

How's our Kite vs Princess comparison going now Fluffy? Are you still waiting for King to "show his potential"?

I hear the Wilcannia Weavils have a vacancy in their front row. King should fit the bill as all the rest of the players knock up after 5 minutes out there too.

Others (but lesser) fools:

Matai - giving away several dumb penalties and botching several attacking raids.

Bryant - gave the ball away at critical times and did very little work.

Burns - emulated the famous Jye Mullane Manly number 6 skyscraper kick into the crowd at the far end of the field.

Everyone that is going to try and make the Beaver the scapegoat for that loss needs to remember one thing - at least he was trying something.

Fluffy's golden child

"Burns - emulated the famous Jye Mullane Manly number 6 skyscraper kick into the crowd at the far end of the field."

I was 5 metres away from that kick. The club will have to issue helmets with every ticket if those "mullaniac" moments are gunna be repeated.

Fluffy's golden child

I loved George Rose trampling Toni Carroll.

He is better value than princess as at least he has a dig when he is on and offloads well. He will be our number one prop next year with more fitness work in the offseason.

Fluffy's golden child

Byso you must have been sitting somewhere in front of us we were on the grass right behind the goals

Fluffy's golden child

Rose is still way over weight yet looked fantastic in the time he spent on compared to Princess. How long do we have to put up with his hopeless efforts?

Fluffy's golden child

I saw him on the Footy Show carrying on about his business degree. Too bad we didn't promote him to CEO where he doesn't count towards our salary cap.

We'd probably get Fielden for the sort of $$ King is on.

Fluffy's golden child

Yep - the loss was all kings fault - second best prop - sure, what does that say about the other 3?

But hey - anything to take the heat off Mata's messiah who put in another woeful performance. That 3 games of ****e in a row, add his first 5 or so weeks, then the parra game thats 9 of 15 games he has been ****e for. Even King cant claim those figures make 6 or 7.

Fluffy's golden child

Erm, Kite made twice the number of metres that your love child did.

If Kite's ****e then what does that make Princess?

Fluffy's golden child

would Mata have been happier if King said " my work rate is fine"? Atleast he acknowledges it, cause it would be scarier if he didn't. All Manly front rowers have dropped a cog since the beginning of the year, and even watmough and menzies have had a few average games...as has Ox....

Hey, maybe the "TEAM" needs to play better. But really, this is just a beat up towards fluffy ;0)

The two "old men " in Webcke and Petro.....Frontrowers generally get better with age, might not be as damaging as a few years ago, but they have all the experience and go about their work in an effective and simple way. Being old doesn't mean they are no good. They don't come much better than Webcke.

Fluffy's golden child

I'd prefer he just shut up and concentrated on taking his hit-ups per game to double figures.

How long do we have to listen to his meaningless platitudes?

Fluffy's golden child

I never said Kite was ****e - are you just making up stuff again?

The other 3 props were Bryant, Morewood and Rose but i can understand you missing them as they went rather unseen for most of the game as well

Fluffy's golden child

But hey - anything to take the heat off Mata's messiah who put in another woeful performance. That 3 games of ****e in a row, add his first 5 or so weeks, then the parra game thats 9 of 15 games he has been ****e for. Even King cant claim those figures make 6 or 7.

That was your response to my question about Kite versus Princess.

Fluffy's golden child

Sorry all i read was King bashing thread #1894

The fact is i agree Kite went better than King - and so he should earning half as much again

I meant Mata's Messiah as in orford who yet again proved he is being overpaid. This seemed like a thread to shift the blame off the halfback who based on last years posts takes responsibility for a lot of the problems on the field

Members online

No members online now.
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4