Foot on the gas, foot off the gas

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

silvertail

Reserve Grader
All would agree that you can't go hell for leather for 26 rounds plus semis.

I like the way we have paced ourselves for the first 3 rounds.

Round 1: No other team has put in such a 40 min performance. When we want to put our foot on the gas, Melbourne are no match. The Brett Stewart cameo!

Round 2: we never go soft on the bunnies, so we go hard all game. 80 mins later, the vermin's season is in tatters.

Round 3: We go out of our way to exert as little effort as possible to win. The King suspension was a sad joke.

Round 4: Down on troops, I don't care if we win or lose tonight. Our date with destiny against the chooks will come again later this year.

Footnote: A big match win on a Friday night makes for one hell of a good weekend. So hoping that Foran plays and gets MOM.

I don't think the Rabbits season is in tatters. Was a good win for us, and Souffs certainly have the jitters after getting spanked by the Tigpies.

We've already beaten a big name, compared to last year, and should've beaten the Storm.

Absolutely hope we win tonight, or at least play well and make a game of it. If we lose, make 'em really earn it.

You don't win the comp in March; you certainly have to pace yourself over 26 rounds. But you do learn HOW to win it, and who you have to beat...

Chooks are top of the tree, IMO.

Well said mate , was almost like they did just enough last week ( even tho Parra got robbed by the ref ) . Perfect tempo ( although Wolfman had another shocker ) have a beer lads - you have earned one

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6